Introduction: The Trivial is Political and Chapter 1: You Can't Drink Your Coffee Alone
1. What does the author think about the title of her book?
(a) It is perfect.
(b) It is funny.
(c) It is embarrassing.
(d) It is inaptly named.
2. Where did Slavenka fly to on June 27, 1991?
(d) New York.
3. At the beginning of this book, Yugoslavia celebrated its one-year anniversary of what?
(a) The beginning of Communism.
(b) An alliance with England.
(c) Free elections.
(d) Switching to the dollar.
4. How did the people of Eastern Europe feel about the collapse of Communism?
(c) Excited but confused.
(d) They did not care.
5. According to Slavenka, what sect was not acknowledged in the media during the collapse of Communism?
6. What mentality permeated the people of Eastern Europe after the fall of Communism?
7. When year did Tanja die?
8. How did Tanja die?
(a) During surgery.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Gas poisoning.
9. How old was Tanja when she died?
This section contains 3,542 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)