1. In what person is the book written?
2. What occupation does Charles have in the narrative?
3. Who is credited with the first quote in the book, which begins, "We are never intimately conscious of anything but a particular perception"?
4. Who is credited in the beginning of the book for the quote, "Time does not flow. Other times are just special cases of other universes"?
5. Who is credited in the beginning of the book for the quote, "Everything we are is at every moment alive in us"?
6. In the "Chronodiegetical Schematic" which opens the book, what is the subtitle for "A Series"?
This section contains 4,426 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)