|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31 and Appendix A.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles rescued his dog as he was about to drift into what?
(a) A nebula.
(b) An asteroid.
(c) A lake.
(d) A black hole.
2. Specifically, Charles's occupational title is "certified network technician" for what devices?
(a) F-grade family time transporters.
(b) Q-724 Skywalkers.
(c) T-Class personal-use chronogrammatical vehicles.
(d) R-type personal time machines.
3. In Chapter 9, the narrator returns in memory to his youth, when he watched his father make sketches of what?
(a) Alternate universes.
(c) Various animals.
4. What is defined as a region of space from which nothing, not even light, can escape?
(c) Dark Moon.
(d) Black hole.
5. In Chapter 8, Charles makes a call to a client located in what time period?
(a) Early 21st century.
(b) Late 20th century.
(c) Mid 20th century.
(d) Early 20th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, TAMMY begins to cry, but Ed does what which makes her laugh?
2. Where does the groove in the side of the book open to in Chapter 28?
3. Who is credited in the beginning of the book for the quote, "Time does not flow. Other times are just special cases of other universes"?
4. An excerpt titled, "capital city" says the capital of Universe 31 contains what percent of the universe's robot population?
5. An excerpt called "decoherence and wave function collapse" says that a unified theory of chronodiegetics would combine the forces of regret, counterfactual elements and what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)