|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles realizes in Chapter 20 that the room he is in is a construct of what?
(a) His private hell.
(b) A world without change.
(c) His perfect world.
(d) His father's ideal life.
2. Charles works as an affiliate contractor for what company?
(a) Time Warner Time.
(b) Wells Fargo Time.
(c) Time by Sony.
(d) Microsoft Time Corporation.
3. While reading the book from the future, Charles notices that the words do what in Chapter 17?
(a) Bring people together.
(b) Adjust themselves as his eyes travel the pages.
(c) Create differences among people.
(d) Carry hidden meanings.
4. What first prototype time machine does Charles recall in Chapter 21?
(a) The XM-25 Time Travel Module.
(b) The Time Traveler 5500.
(c) The TM-1000.
(d) The UTM-1.
5. In Charles' memory in Chapter 12, his father talks to him as his mind wanders to an advertisement he saw in a comic book for what?
(a) A Chrono-Adventurer Survival Kit.
(b) X-ray glasses.
(c) A satellite phone.
(d) A light saber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What customers want, Charles says, is to repeatedly experience the _____ moments of their lives repeatedly.
2. What has the Tense Operator been set to for some time in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 10, the narrator realizes he must return to corporate HQ for what reason?
4. In Charles's handwriting, the book in Chapter 16 is inscribed with the admonition to read it, and then write it, which will do what?
5. What is the name of Charles's time machine?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)