|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Charles also refer to as The Women I Never Married?
2. What does Charles's mother complain about when she speaks to him in Chapter 13?
(a) She feels old.
(b) Her time loop has grown boring.
(c) He calls too seldom.
(d) He needs a haircut.
3. How does Charles enter his family's home in Chapter 13?
(a) Through the chimney.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) By the fire escape.
(d) Through an unlocked door.
4. A book excerpt, "nostalgia, underlying cosmological explanation for," describes what as the human feeling of missing a familiar place never visited or fruitlessly longing to be another version of oneself?
5. What is the name of the capital city of Universe 31?
(a) San Francisco 4.
(b) New Angeles City/Old Mexico City.
(c) New Los Angeles/Lost Tokyo-2.
(d) Space Hub Miami.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the rest of the United States when Los Angeles and New York City merged, creating the capital city of Universe 31?
2. In Charles' memory in Chapter 12, his father talks to him as his mind wanders to an advertisement he saw in a comic book for what?
3. In Chapter 12, the narrator remembers being driven home from the park at what age by his father?
4. A book excerpt called "in the event you find yourself trapped in a time loop" gives the time loop victim advice, such as to look for the sequence of events in the loop, to accept blame for it, and to guard against entering what?
5. What is defined as occurring when a time traveler stops remembering in order to keep going?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)