|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A book excerpt, "reality, in relation to," says Universe 31 has a science fiction _____ wrapped around it.
2. Who is credited in the beginning of the book for the quote, "Everything we are is at every moment alive in us"?
(a) David Deutsch.
(b) Arthur Miller.
(c) Luke Skywalker.
(d) David Hume.
3. In Chapter 4, the protagonist says Universe 31 can be what at night when it is aglow and everyone is awake?
4. The protagonist holds a hologram of what in his hands when he communicates with Phil?
(a) The time machine.
(b) The earth.
(c) Phil's head.
(d) The universe.
5. What refers to the original or model on which something is based or formed?
(d) Rough draft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles believes the present and chronology are overrated because most people who move ahead in time are always doing what?
2. What has the Tense Operator been set to for some time in Chapter 1?
3. Phil is described by the narrator as easygoing, but he thinks he's what?
4. What refers to an expression or a proposition, often algebraic, asserting the equality of two quantities?
5. In Charles' memory in Chapter 12, his father talks to him as his mind wanders to an advertisement he saw in a comic book for what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)