|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Charles have in the narrative?
(b) Time machine repairman.
(c) Spaceship Captain.
2. Specifically, Charles's occupational title is "certified network technician" for what devices?
(a) R-type personal time machines.
(b) Q-724 Skywalkers.
(c) T-Class personal-use chronogrammatical vehicles.
(d) F-grade family time transporters.
3. Charles believes the present and chronology are overrated because most people who move ahead in time are always doing what?
(a) Looking back.
(c) Checking the calendar.
(d) Regretting their past.
4. What is on the lampshade pattern in Charles's memory with his father in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Robots and spaceships.
(b) Dogs and cats.
(c) Time machines and stars.
(d) Moons an planets.
5. Charles describes his job as part of what industry in Chapter 8?
(a) "The terrible memories industry."
(b) "The pain and crying industry."
(c) "The what went wrong industry."
(d) "The self-consciousness industry."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the protagonist recalls that when he played as a boy, everyone wanted to be whom?
2. Charles advises that if a person ever sees himself emerging from a time machine, he should do what?
3. A book excerpt, "reality, in relation to," says Universe 31 is what percent reality at the core?
4. What statement follows "When it happens, this is what happens" in the opening of the book?
5. In the "Chronodiegetical Schematic" which opens the book, what is the subtitle for "A Series"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)