|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Specifically, Charles's occupational title is "certified network technician" for what devices?
(a) Q-724 Skywalkers.
(b) F-grade family time transporters.
(c) R-type personal time machines.
(d) T-Class personal-use chronogrammatical vehicles.
2. Charles describes his job as part of what industry in Chapter 8?
(a) "The what went wrong industry."
(b) "The terrible memories industry."
(c) "The self-consciousness industry."
(d) "The pain and crying industry."
3. By what name does Charles also refer to as The Women I Never Married?
4. TM-31 is about the size of what?
(a) A jumbo jet.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A small bus.
(d) A hotel shower.
5. Phil warns Charles that his time machine is overdue for what in Chapter 7?
(a) A wash.
(b) Emptying the sewage tank.
(c) A maintenance check.
(d) A software upgrade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles believes the present and chronology are overrated because most people who move ahead in time are always doing what?
2. What does Phil start to do before he crashes in Chapter 7?
3. What refers to an array of data ordered such that individual items can be located with a single index or subscript?
4. In the "Chronodiegetical Schematic" which opens the book, what is the subtitle for "B Series"?
5. Charles stays in shape in his machine by lifting what as a weight?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)