|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "Chronodiegetical Schematic" which opens the book, what is the subtitle for "A Series"?
(a) "Tenseless Theory of Time."
(b) "Turbulent Theory of Time."
(c) "Tensed Theory of Time."
(d) "Traditional Theory of Time."
2. What has the Tense Operator been set to for some time in Chapter 1?
3. Whose face does the narrator claim he sees his own turning into in the mirror in Chapter 1?
(a) Aurthur Miller's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His father's.
4. TM-31 is about the size of what?
(a) A jumbo jet.
(b) A hotel shower.
(c) A small bus.
(d) A pickup truck.
5. Chapter 3 begins with the protagonist thinking about his father reading a storybook to him when he was what age?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the protagonist recalls that when he played as a boy, everyone wanted to be whom?
2. In what person is the book written?
3. What is the name of Charles's time capsule's on-board computer?
4. Who is credited in the beginning of the book for the quote, "Everything we are is at every moment alive in us"?
5. What occupation does Charles have in the narrative?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)