|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A book excerpt, "reality, in relation to," says Universe 31 is what percent reality at the core?
2. What does the narrator claim hurts him in Chapter 1?
(a) His foot.
(b) His elbow.
(c) His gums.
(d) His ear.
3. Charles advises that if a person ever sees himself emerging from a time machine, he should do what?
(a) Run from himself.
(c) Shoot himself.
(d) Scold himself.
4. Charles rescued his dog as he was about to drift into what?
(a) A black hole.
(b) A lake.
(c) A nebula.
(d) An asteroid.
5. The inhabitants of Universe 31 say it has a wide what, based on the concept of the place?
(a) Political focus.
(b) Variety of life forms.
(c) Imagined space.
(d) Psychological scale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is credited with the first quote in the book, which begins, "We are never intimately conscious of anything but a particular perception"?
2. What statement follows "When it happens, this is what happens" in the opening of the book?
3. What has the Tense Operator been set to for some time in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of Charles's dog?
5. What is on the lampshade pattern in Charles's memory with his father in the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)