|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Charles's request in Chapter 27, TAMMY calculates the probability of the occurrence discussed as once every how many years?
2. In Chapter 8, Charles makes a call to a client located in what time period?
(a) Late 20th century.
(b) Mid 20th century.
(c) Early 21st century.
(d) Early 20th century.
3. What customers want, Charles says, is to repeatedly experience the _____ moments of their lives repeatedly.
(d) Most loving.
4. Charles and Ed watch buskers playing what kind of music in Chapter 11?
(c) Rock and Roll.
5. An excerpt called "residual objects in closed time-like curves" describes the hypothetical "Book from _____."
(a) Inner earth.
(d) Outer space.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, Charles gets a call from whom, but TAMMY tells him not to take it because he is stuck in a time loop?
2. Charles had punished his father with silence for how long after his mother left the home?
3. Charles thinks in Chapter 20 of how his mother always would ask for what in an utterly unembarrassed way?
4. Charles believes the present and chronology are overrated because most people who move ahead in time are always doing what?
5. The morning after Charles and his father meet with the institute director, his father does what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)