|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Charles makes a call to a client where?
(a) San Diego.
2. What refers to an array of data ordered such that individual items can be located with a single index or subscript?
3. What is the name of Charles's dog?
4. What occupation did Charles's father have?
(c) Movie star.
5. Who is credited with the first quote in the book, which begins, "We are never intimately conscious of anything but a particular perception"?
(a) David Deutsch.
(b) Arthur Miller.
(c) Luke Skywalker.
(d) David Hume.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, Charles gets a call from whom, but TAMMY tells him not to take it because he is stuck in a time loop?
2. On the way home in Chapter 13, Charles gives five dollars to who?
3. In Chapter 25, Charles's father talks slowly about the invention, saying that the key is "the acquisition of" what?
4. The excerpt "conjectures, currently unproven but believed to be true" posits that a moment has measurable substance, there are fine numbers of moments, there is no global time, and ______ is a theory of regret and limitations.
5. A book excerpt,"TM-31 calibration protocol," describes the calibration process as putting sensors on one's fingertips and waiting for how long?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)