|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, the narrator notes that he has been in his time capsule for about how long?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 19 years.
2. Charles and Ed watch buskers playing what kind of music in Chapter 11?
(d) Rock and Roll.
3. In Chapter 11, after the TM-31 is put in a holding pattern because of traffic, the narrator leaves the capsule with who?
(a) A pilot bot.
(b) A friend bot.
(c) A sexbot.
(d) A repair bot.
4. Charles's mother gives him a wrapped box from where in Chapter 13?
(a) His closet.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The attic.
(d) The garage.
5. What term means to face in hostility or defiance; oppose?
Short Answer Questions
1. An excerpt from the book, "page 101," says that who will write the book How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe?
2. Charles advises that if a person ever sees himself emerging from a time machine, he should do what?
3. Phil warns Charles that his time machine is overdue for what in Chapter 7?
4. In Charles's handwriting, the book in Chapter 16 is inscribed with the admonition to read it, and then write it, which will do what?
5. In Chapter 13, Charles reflects that he is a momma's boy who learned what from his mother?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)