|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The capital city of Universe 31 is how big in relation to the size of New York City?
2. What do Charles and Ed go to eat in the capital city in Chapter 11?
(b) Hot dogs.
(d) Salmon fillets.
3. What does Charles see interacting with his mother when he visits his family's home in Chapter 13?
(a) His father.
(b) A hologram of himself.
(c) A sexbot.
(d) A group of cats.
4. About what age is Charles in the narrative?
5. Charles stays in shape in his machine by lifting what as a weight?
(a) His toolbox.
(b) A water jug.
(c) His dog.
(d) Spare parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Charles tells the client she has used her time machine to go into an alternate past where she was present when who was dying?
2. In Chapter 9, the narrator returns in memory to his youth, when he watched his father make sketches of what?
3. Charles believes the present and chronology are overrated because most people who move ahead in time are always doing what?
4. Charles misused what device by cruising too often in Present Indefinite in Chapter 10?
5. A book excerpt, "reality, in relation to," says Universe 31 is what percent reality at the core?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)