|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what age is Charles in the narrative?
2. In Chapter 13, the narrator is hit with the realization that he has let a decade slip away, but he doesn't feel like what?
(a) Wasting any more time.
(b) Achieving anything.
(c) Catching up with anyone.
(d) Justifying it.
3. What refers to an estimation of probability; forecast?
4. Chapter 22 describes the first time-travel trip taken by Charles and his father which lasted how long?
(a) Less than a minute.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Five seconds.
(d) Seven minutes.
5. In Chapter 8, Charles makes a call to a client where?
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, where is Charles feeling throbbing pain?
2. A book excerpt,"TM-31 calibration protocol," concludes that a time machine can only go where?
3. In Chapter 8, Charles makes a call to a client located in what time period?
4. In Chapter 23, TAMMY begins to cry, but Ed does what which makes her laugh?
5. What does Charles's mother complain about when she speaks to him in Chapter 13?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)