|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the beginning of "How Proust Can Change Your Life ; Not a Novel" what did Proust hate?
(a) Museum crowds.
2. What does Aunt Leonie daydream about?
(a) Her own death.
(b) Her family leaving her.
(c) Her parents death.
(d) Her family dying in a house fire.
3. What year did Proust write his novel that gave him international acclaim?
4. What does abbreviation not do justice for?
(a) The course of human relationships.
(b) The course of human interactions.
(c) The course of human events.
(d) The course of human emotions.
5. What was the name of the comedy troupe that aimed to find the most succinct summary of Proust's work?
(a) Ponty Mython.
(b) Montey P.
(c) Money Pyton.
(d) Monty Python.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Proust repress in his life?
2. What was Proust allergic to?
3. Who is Kate?
4. What was the title of Proust's father's most successful book?
5. How did Proust feel everyone should view the world?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)