|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks on Sammy's door late at night?
(d) All of these.
2. Herbie tells Sammy he heard about what?
(a) Helen's baby.
(b) Sammy's blindness.
(c) Helen's disappearance.
(d) Sammy's parole.
3. To the police, Sammy claims to have blacked out during what portion of the weekend?
(a) Up until Sunday morning.
(b) Friday night.
(c) The entire weekend.
(d) Sunday night.
4. What do the police think Sammy is lying about?
(a) The meeting with Charlie.
(b) His blindness.
(c) What he talked about over the weekend.
(d) All of these.
5. What does the Monday morning doctor prescribe for Sammy?
(a) Ointment and anti-stress medication.
(b) Eye drops and anti-stress medication.
(c) A special sleeping mask.
(d) A salt bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What financial item does Ally discuss with Sammy?
2. Peter suggests Sammy should hide out where?
3. The police believe Sammy went gambling for what purpose?
4. Peter thinks Ally is a what?
5. What does Tam have in his house that could get him into trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. Sammy tells the police he was drinking heavily over the weekend due to what?
2. Before going to Glancys, there are signs that Sammy is not able to take care of himself fully. What are some of these signs?
3. Why do the police question Sammy about his weekend activities?
4. During the police interrogation, what do they use to bribe Sammy?
5. Why does Sammy decide to visit Quinns before going to Glancys?
6. During the police interrogation, what do the police believe Sammy is guilty of?
7. Why is Sammy angry at himself for getting upset with the bouncers at Quinns?
8. Why is Peter suspicious of Ally?
9. In what way does Peter offer to help Sammy?
10. Why do the bouncers refuse to let Sammy enter Quinns?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)