|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who contacted Peter and Keith regarding Sammy?
(a) The police.
(c) Sammy's ex-wife.
2. After the visit with the Monday morning doctor, what does Sammy believe about his lack of sight?
(a) It's the best thing that ever happened to him.
(b) It was a direct result of the police attack.
(c) It might be caused by stress.
(d) Everyone thinks he is lying about it.
3. After the second interrogation, why is Sammy worried about being sent back to prison?
(a) He is afraid it will break him.
(b) He will be old when he is released.
(c) Helen will not visit him.
(d) He hates getting up early.
4. How much money does Sammy give Keith and Peter?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 20 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 5 pounds.
5. Where do Peter and Keith wait to see Sammy?
(a) At Boab's house.
(b) Sammy's front door.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor diagnoses Sammy's blindness as what type of condition?
2. After his meeting with the doctor on Monday morning, what is Sammy suddenly worried about?
3. At Sammy's home, what do Peter and his friend take pictures of?
4. After the second interrogation, what does Sammy do as a result of the stress?
5. Sammy tells Peter that his blindness was caused by what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What behaviors of Sammy's do the police deign as suspicious?
2. What does Sammy pack for his trip to England?
3. Why is Sammy angry at himself for getting upset with the bouncers at Quinns?
4. Why does Ally contact Peter?
5. What do the police tell Sammy about the report he filed against them?
6. Why is Peter suspicious of Ally?
7. Following his meeting with the doctor on Monday, what type of life does Sammy fantasize about living?
8. At his Monday morning doctor's visit, how does Sammy express his anger to the doctor?
9. Why do the police question Sammy about his weekend activities?
10. Why does the Monday morning doctor's appointment make Sammy angry?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)