|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his drunken weekend at the pub, Sammy claims he talked about what?
(a) A terrorist plot.
2. Who wrote a concerned letter regarding Helen's whereabouts?
(a) Helen's mother.
(b) Helen's co-worker.
(c) Helen's manager.
(d) Helen's sister.
3. Peter feels what about Ally?
(b) Left out.
4. When his shoes start to pinch, Sammy has a sudden memory of what?
(a) Putting on the wrong shoes by mistake.
(b) The cheap shoes he wore as a kid.
(c) A man with no legs.
(d) Helen buying the wrong socks.
5. Who knocks on Sammy's door late at night?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the second interrogation, what does Sammy do as a result of the stress?
2. When Sammy wants to call a cab to go to the bar, who does he ask for help?
3. After his meeting with the Monday morning doctor, what does Sammy plan to sell?
4. Why do the police believe Sammy saw Charlie over the weekend?
5. When someone knocks on Sammy's door late at night, who does he think it is?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Peter offer to help Sammy?
2. Sammy tells Ally he does not plan to claim compensation for what reason?
3. After Sammy's visit to the doctor on Monday, Sammy cries while making dinner. Why?
4. What is the method the police use to bring Sammy in for questioning?
5. Sammy tells the police he was drinking heavily over the weekend due to what?
6. Why do the police question Sammy about his weekend activities?
7. During the police interrogation, what do they use to bribe Sammy?
8. During his Monday morning appointment, how does the doctor treat Sammy and his case?
9. Why does Ally contact Peter?
10. When Sammy awakens to a knock in the middle of the night, what is he afraid of?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)