|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the second interrogation, what does Sammy do as a result of the stress?
(a) Tears out his hair.
(b) Punches his cellmate.
(c) Cuts himself.
(d) Has a massive panic attack.
2. Who takes Sammy to his Monday morning doctor's appointment?
(a) The police.
(d) He walks.
3. When do Ally and Sammy plan to meet for a second time?
(a) Monday afternoon.
(d) Tuesday morning.
4. To the police, Sammy claims to have blacked out during what portion of the weekend?
(a) Up until Sunday morning.
(b) Friday night.
(c) Sunday night.
(d) The entire weekend.
5. After the visit with the Monday morning doctor, Ally tells Sammy to work on what?
(a) Registering for a dog and stick.
(b) His temper.
(c) Taking his medication.
(d) All of these.
6. Herbie tells Sammy he heard about what?
(a) Helen's baby.
(b) Sammy's blindness.
(c) Helen's disappearance.
(d) Sammy's parole.
7. Why is Sammy worried that Tam and the Leg would disapprove of selling the stolen goods?
(a) The police are watching.
(b) They will want their share.
(c) Helen has spoken to them.
(d) It's a weak market.
8. What does Sammy discuss with his cellmate after his second round of questioning?
(a) What he would like to eat for a last meal.
(b) The best way to deal with the police.
(c) The injustice of poverty.
(d) Where to meet other good criminals.
9. The police believe Charlie is a what?
(a) Bank robber.
(b) Con artist.
(c) Human trafficker.
10. During his drunken weekend at the pub, Sammy claims he talked about what?
(b) A terrorist plot.
11. At Glancys, Sammy determines his old friends don't want to hang out with him for what reason?
(a) The break-up with Helen.
(b) His disability.
(c) His lack of money.
(d) His problems with the police.
12. What excuse is Sammy given for being denied admittance into Quinns Bar?
(a) He is too old for their current promotion.
(b) Helen has taken out a restraining order.
(c) The bar is over capacity.
(d) He is not dressed properly.
13. Who is the first friend to come up and talk to Sammy at Glancys?
14. Where do Peter and Keith wait to see Sammy?
(b) At Boab's house.
(c) Sammy's front door.
15. At Glancys, what are Sammy's old friends doing instead of sitting with him?
(a) Sending him drinks.
(b) Stopping by to say hi.
(c) Avoiding him.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. When someone knocks on Sammy's door late at night, who does he think it is?
2. What are the police questioning Sammy about?
3. Following police questioning, what immediate action does Sammy take when he returns home?
4. After the second interrogation, why is Sammy worried about being sent back to prison?
5. What does the Monday morning doctor reveal to Sammy?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)