1. Where does "How Late it Was, How Late" take place?
2. What personal article of clothing is Sammy confused about at the beginning of the novel?
3. Sammy mistakes the group of policeman for who?
4. What does Sammy ask the group of policeman for?
5. How does Sammy provoke the group of policemen?
He punches one of them.
6. What do the police do to Sammy prior to arresting him?
They beat him up.
7. What happens to Sammy directly after the encounter with the policemen?
He blacks out.
This section contains 4,294 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)