1. Where does "How Late it Was, How Late" take place?
2. What personal article of clothing is Sammy confused about at the beginning of the novel?
3. Sammy mistakes the group of policeman for who?
4. What does Sammy ask the group of policeman for?
5. How does Sammy provoke the group of policemen?
6. What do the police do to Sammy prior to arresting him?
7. What happens to Sammy directly after the encounter with the policemen?
This section contains 4,294 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)