|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 315 - 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sammy may be ineligible for health benefits if what?
(a) The incident appears in the papers.
(b) Helen complains.
(c) The police deny Sammy's claim.
(d) The incident is determined his fault.
2. Why does Sammy feel comfortable at Helen's home?
(a) He lives there.
(b) He likes rats.
(c) Her mother makes him feel welcome.
(d) He pays rent, so it's partially his.
3. Why is there a wait at the health center?
(a) There is a bomb threat.
(b) Sammy did not make an appointment.
(c) Many doctors want to see him.
(d) It is crowded.
4. After the visit with the Monday morning doctor, Ally tells Sammy to work on what?
(a) His temper.
(b) Taking his medication.
(c) Registering for a dog and stick.
(d) All of these.
5. How do the police respond to Sammy's reaction to his lack of sight?
(a) They applaud him.
(b) They envy him.
(c) They are amused.
(d) They are irritated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What infestation does Helen's flat-block suffer from?
2. After the second interrogation, what does Sammy do as a result of the stress?
3. What does Sammy worry about after getting off the bus at the health center?
4. What physical ailments does Sammy experience on his walk to the store in the rain?
5. Where was Sammy living when he committed his first crime?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)