|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 315 - 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the second interrogation, why is Sammy worried about being sent back to prison?
(a) He is afraid it will break him.
(b) He hates getting up early.
(c) Helen will not visit him.
(d) He will be old when he is released.
2. Herbie tells Sammy he heard about what?
(a) Helen's disappearance.
(b) Sammy's blindness.
(c) Helen's baby.
(d) Sammy's parole.
3. When Sammy gets out of jail, where does he think Helen is?
(a) At work.
(c) At her mother's.
(d) Visiting friends.
4. When does Sammy begin to worry about Helen's safety?
(a) When his cellmate makes a comment about her.
(b) After reading a letter from Charlie.
(c) After his interrogation with the police.
(d) He is not worried about her.
5. How old was Sammy when he met Jackie Milligan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first friend to come up and talk to Sammy at Glancys?
2. Who tells Sammy the police will admit fault in the case of his blindness?
3. At Sammy's home, what do Peter and his friend take pictures of?
4. Who does Sammy think about while he waits at the health center?
5. At Glancys, why is Tam mad at Sammy?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)