|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 - 261.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sammy feel comfortable at Helen's home?
(a) He likes rats.
(b) He pays rent, so it's partially his.
(c) Her mother makes him feel welcome.
(d) He lives there.
2. When Sammy is dismissed from jail, blind, what is his mental state?
3. What happens to Sammy directly after the encounter with the policemen?
(a) He meets Ally.
(b) He finds money.
(c) He blacks out.
(d) The police offer him a job.
4. What physical ailment does Sammy suffer as a result of his encounter with the policemen?
(b) A broken leg.
(c) A sprained ankle.
5. When does Sammy begin to worry about Helen's safety?
(a) After his interrogation with the police.
(b) When his cellmate makes a comment about her.
(c) After reading a letter from Charlie.
(d) He is not worried about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the health center, the security guard directs Sammy to go where?
2. What do the police think Sammy is lying about?
3. When Boab first meets Sammy, what does he do?
4. What are the police questioning Sammy about?
5. Why does Sammy agree to let Ally help him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)