|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 - 261.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After spending time in jail, what does Sammy avoid doing?
(a) Telling Helen.
(b) Filing his taxes.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Telling his mother.
2. What does Sammy discuss with his cellmate after his second round of questioning?
(a) Where to meet other good criminals.
(b) The injustice of poverty.
(c) The best way to deal with the police.
(d) What he would like to eat for a last meal.
3. The police believe Sammy went gambling for what purpose?
(a) To impress his friends.
(b) To make money.
(c) To buy something for Helen.
(d) To create an alibi.
4. After the loud knock on the door, Sammy discovers who inside his home?
(d) The police.
5. Why do the police believe Sammy saw Charlie over the weekend?
(a) Leg (Donaghue) reported it.
(b) Charlie admitted it.
(c) Sammy's pen was in Charlie's coat.
(d) They were following him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sammy the police will admit fault in the case of his blindness?
2. After his bus ride Monday morning, what environmental challenge does Sammy face?
3. When Sammy hears a knock on the front door, what does he grab for protection?
4. After the visit with the Monday morning doctor, Ally tells Sammy to work on what?
5. Sammy believes that his cellmate was killed by who?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)