|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 - 261.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sammy feel about Helen's absence?
(a) All of these.
2. What is the name of the health center where Sammy applies for assistance?
(a) DSS Central Medical Department.
(b) Northern Social Trust.
(c) The SS Medical Report.
(d) GHS Department.
3. Helen is Sammy's what?
4. How old was Sammy when he met Jackie Milligan?
5. Sammy tells the police he spent a big part of his weekend doing what?
(a) Trying to apologize to Helen.
(b) In a holding tank.
(c) Playing a poker game.
(d) A pub crawl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sammy worry about after getting off the bus at the health center?
2. After making his doctor's appointment, what steps does Sammy take to deal with his blindness?
3. The police believe Charlie is a what?
4. How did Helen react to the details about Sammy's criminal past?
5. During his drunken weekend at the pub, Sammy claims he talked about what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)