|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 120 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sammy think Helen might have left him for good?
(a) Her cat is missing, too.
(b) He is still involved in crime.
(c) She took off the ring he gave her.
(d) She's engaged to someone else.
2. What is the name of the health center where Sammy applies for assistance?
(a) DSS Central Medical Department.
(b) The SS Medical Report.
(c) GHS Department.
(d) Northern Social Trust.
3. According to Sammy, what caused his encounter with the police?
(a) A woman in distress.
(b) Police bigotry.
(c) Personal stupidity.
(d) A scuffle over a wallet.
4. After going blind, what does Sammy purchase with his next unemployment check?
(a) A dog.
(c) A bar of soap.
5. If Helen does not come home, Sammy realizes he must do what?
(a) Apologize to her.
(b) Look for her.
(c) Move out.
(d) Water the plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sammy and Helen fight over?
2. What does Sammy suddenly worry about while soaking in the tub?
3. How does Sammy get home after making his doctor appointment?
4. At the doctor's office, why doesn't the receptionist want to give Sammy an appointment for Monday?
5. What would Sammy like to happen in his future relationship with Helen?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)