|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 78 - 120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sammy may be ineligible for health benefits if what?
(a) The police deny Sammy's claim.
(b) The incident is determined his fault.
(c) The incident appears in the papers.
(d) Helen complains.
2. Who first interviews Sammy at the health center?
(a) A young man.
(b) A young lady.
(c) The police.
3. When Sammy gets out of jail, where does he think Helen is?
(a) Visiting friends.
(b) At work.
(d) At her mother's.
4. Why is Sammy friends with Charlie?
(a) Sammy gives Charlie money.
(b) They have a history together.
(c) Charlie likes Sammy's musical taste.
(d) They are brothers.
5. Where did Sammy live in the past?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there a wait at the health center?
2. Once awake from his nap, how does Sammy discover that Helen hasn't been home?
3. How do the police respond to Sammy's reaction to his lack of sight?
4. At the health center, what does the second interviewer encourage Sammy to file?
5. What irritates Sammy while he waits at the health center?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)