|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 78 - 120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Sammy gets to Helen's, where does he fall asleep?
(a) On the couch.
(b) At the table.
(c) In bed.
(d) In a chair.
2. Why is Sammy concerned about his meeting with Charlie?
(a) Charlie was rude to him.
(b) Charlie forgot his money.
(c) Sammy was 3 hours late.
(d) He can't remember it.
3. According to Sammy, his loss of vision might have been caused by what?
(a) A nightstick.
(c) Pepper spray.
(d) Physical restraints.
4. What causes Sammy to lose his confidence on his first blind bus ride?
(a) A man accuses him of faking.
(b) Figuring out the bus fare.
(c) He almost falls down the steps.
(d) Kids make fun of him.
5. Who does Sammy borrow a saw from, to cut off the head of a mop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sammy mistakes the group of policeman for who?
2. What irritates Sammy while he waits at the health center?
3. What personal article of clothing is Sammy confused about at the beginning of the novel?
4. What physical ailment does Sammy suffer as a result of his encounter with the policemen?
5. At the health center, what does the second interviewer encourage Sammy to file?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)