|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 78 - 120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Sammy gets to Helen's, where does he fall asleep?
(a) At the table.
(b) In bed.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In a chair.
2. After getting out of jail, what does Sammy attempt to do without assistance?
(a) Iron his shirt.
(b) Drive Helen's car.
(c) Walk to the unemployment office.
(d) Cook dinner.
3. Why is Sammy friends with Charlie?
(a) They have a history together.
(b) Charlie likes Sammy's musical taste.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) Sammy gives Charlie money.
4. On what day does Sammy receive his unemployment benefits?
5. Where does Sammy work, occasionally?
(a) The mines.
(b) The railroad.
(c) The local pub.
(d) Building sites.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the police respond to Sammy's reaction to his lack of sight?
2. What memories continue to torture Sammy mentally?
3. Why does Sammy wait to document his blindness in the public office?
4. What does Sammy lack?
5. Sammy may be ineligible for health benefits if what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)