|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 58 - 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sammy is dismissed from jail, blind, what is his mental state?
2. What does Sammy lack?
(a) All of these.
3. What type of payment does Sammy hope for, now that he has an eye injury?
(b) "Dysfunctional payment".
(c) "Doctor's referral for rest".
4. What does Sammy ask the group of policeman for?
5. Sammy hopes to obtain what to help him live with his blindness?
(a) A seeing-eye dog.
(b) All of these.
(c) A white-tipped walking stick.
(d) Financial assistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sammy directly after the encounter with the policemen?
2. After getting out of jail, what does Sammy attempt to do without assistance?
3. At the beginning of "How Late it Was, How Late", why is Helen upset with Sammy?
4. Now that Helen is gone, Sammy is worried about having money for what?
5. Samurai warriors often tricked others by living like what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)