|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 58 - 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sammy is dismissed from jail, blind, what is his mental state?
2. What physical ailment does Sammy suffer as a result of his encounter with the policemen?
(a) A sprained ankle.
(b) A broken leg.
3. Once awake from his nap, how does Sammy discover that Helen hasn't been home?
(a) The fridge is full of food.
(b) Her bed hasn't been slept in.
(c) She left him a note.
(d) The answering machine is full.
4. After spending time in jail, what does Sammy avoid doing?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Telling Helen.
(c) Telling his mother.
(d) Filing his taxes.
5. When Sammy realizes that his blindness might be permanent, what happens?
(a) He has a religious moment.
(b) He has a panic attack.
(c) He regains his eyesight.
(d) He loses the ability to speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Sammy receive his unemployment benefits?
2. Sammy hopes to obtain what to help him live with his blindness?
3. What would Samurai warriors do, following a successful mission?
4. Sammy believes that his cellmate was killed by who?
5. Now that Helen is gone, Sammy is worried about having money for what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)