|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 78 - 120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sammy apprehended by a security guard at the health center?
(a) He is going the wrong way.
(b) He is trying to rob someone.
(c) He is riding a bike, which is not allowed.
(d) He is hitting on women.
2. Sammy hopes to obtain what to help him live with his blindness?
(a) All of these.
(b) A seeing-eye dog.
(c) A white-tipped walking stick.
(d) Financial assistance.
3. How does Sammy provoke the group of policemen?
(a) He punches one of them.
(b) He spits on all of them.
(c) He swears at them in Russian.
(d) He assaults a tourist.
4. Why is there a wait at the health center?
(a) Sammy did not make an appointment.
(b) It is crowded.
(c) Many doctors want to see him.
(d) There is a bomb threat.
5. What infestation does Helen's flat-block suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sammy wait to document his blindness in the public office?
2. What does Sammy ask the group of policeman for?
3. What keeps Sammy going in spite of his setbacks?
4. At the beginning of "How Late it Was, How Late", why is Helen upset with Sammy?
5. Where does Sammy work, occasionally?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)