|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 78 - 120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sammy is dismissed from jail, blind, what is his mental state?
2. Why is Sammy friends with Charlie?
(a) Sammy gives Charlie money.
(b) Charlie likes Sammy's musical taste.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They have a history together.
3. A cellmate of Sammy's was murdered in what fashion?
(a) He was smothered.
(b) He was stabbed.
(c) He was electrocuted.
4. What irritates Sammy while he waits at the health center?
(a) That there is no food.
(b) The room is too hot.
(c) He is very thirsty.
(d) A boy bragging about a fight.
5. After Sammy's first interview at the health center, how does he feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once registered, what section is Sammy required to go to at the health center?
2. What does Sammy ask the group of policeman for?
3. The second interviewer at the health center suggests that Sammy file a complaint at what location?
4. Where does "How Late it Was, How Late" take place?
5. What personal article of clothing is Sammy confused about at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)