|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 158 - 211.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sammy get home after making his doctor appointment?
(a) With the help of a seeing-eye dog.
(b) Boab picks him up.
(c) He takes the bus.
(d) He walks.
2. What is the name of the health center where Sammy applies for assistance?
(a) Northern Social Trust.
(b) DSS Central Medical Department.
(c) GHS Department.
(d) The SS Medical Report.
3. What intrigues Sammy about the Samurai warriors?
(a) Their capacity for revenge.
(b) Their physical fitness.
(c) Their position in the world.
(d) Their height.
4. The second interviewer at the health center suggests that Sammy file a complaint at what location?
(a) The Police Rehabilitation Office.
(b) The Local Rehabilitation Office.
(c) The State's Medical Benefits Office.
(d) The Police Department's Medical Benefits Office.
5. After the second interrogation, why is Sammy worried about being sent back to prison?
(a) He will be old when he is released.
(b) Helen will not visit him.
(c) He hates getting up early.
(d) He is afraid it will break him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the second interrogation, what does Sammy do as a result of the stress?
2. After getting out of jail, what does Sammy attempt to do without assistance?
3. How does Sammy feel once he has secured his doctor's appointment for Monday?
4. Why is Sammy concerned about his meeting with Charlie?
5. After making his doctor's appointment, where does Sammy end up getting food?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)