|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 158 - 211.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does "How Late it Was, How Late" take place?
2. After making his doctor's appointment, what type of drink is Sammy in the mood for?
3. What is the name of the health center where Sammy applies for assistance?
(a) Northern Social Trust.
(b) The SS Medical Report.
(c) GHS Department.
(d) DSS Central Medical Department.
4. Why do the police believe Sammy saw Charlie over the weekend?
(a) They were following him.
(b) Sammy's pen was in Charlie's coat.
(c) Leg (Donaghue) reported it.
(d) Charlie admitted it.
5. At the health center, the security guard directs Sammy to go where?
(a) The Front Desk.
(b) The Emergency Department.
(c) To the Check-in Gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Samurai warriors often tricked others by living like what?
2. Where was Sammy caught during his first criminal act?
3. What upsets Sammy during his interview at the health center?
4. During his first criminal act, what lack of skill caused him to get caught?
5. What would Samurai warriors do, following a successful mission?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)