|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 - 261.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After making his doctor's appointment, what steps does Sammy take to deal with his blindness?
(a) He gets rid of the lights in the house.
(b) All of these.
(c) He buys a dog.
(d) He paints his stick white.
2. Why does Sammy wait to document his blindness in the public office?
(a) He does not have money to get there.
(b) He is deeply ashamed.
(c) He hopes it will just go away.
(d) He wants it to get worse.
3. What type of payment does Sammy hope for, now that he has an eye injury?
(a) "Dysfunctional payment".
(b) "Doctor's referral for rest".
4. After the visit with the Monday morning doctor, Ally tells Sammy to work on what?
(a) Taking his medication.
(b) His temper.
(c) Registering for a dog and stick.
(d) All of these.
5. When his shoes start to pinch, Sammy has a sudden memory of what?
(a) A man with no legs.
(b) Putting on the wrong shoes by mistake.
(c) Helen buying the wrong socks.
(d) The cheap shoes he wore as a kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What financial item does Ally discuss with Sammy?
2. What keeps Sammy going in spite of his setbacks?
3. Where did Sammy live in the past?
4. Now that Helen is gone, Sammy is worried about having money for what?
5. How old was Sammy when he met Jackie Milligan?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)