|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 - 261.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor diagnoses Sammy's blindness as what type of condition?
2. How does Sammy feel once he has secured his doctor's appointment for Monday?
3. After making his doctor's appointment, where does Sammy end up getting food?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) His friend's house.
(c) The pub.
(d) A street vendor.
4. Where does Sammy go following his Monday morning doctor's meeting?
(b) To a pub.
(c) To the gun shop.
(d) To Helen's place of employment.
5. After making his doctor's appointment, what steps does Sammy take to deal with his blindness?
(a) He buys a dog.
(b) All of these.
(c) He gets rid of the lights in the house.
(d) He paints his stick white.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sammy borrow a saw from, to cut off the head of a mop?
2. Where does Sammy work, occasionally?
3. What does the Monday morning doctor say he is unable to help Sammy with?
4. How did Helen react to the details about Sammy's criminal past?
5. What does the Monday morning doctor reveal to Sammy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)