|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy say she was dying of?
2. How long does it take Daisy and Piper to get a fire started in Chapter 25?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) A half hour.
3. What is Meadow Brook Farm famous for?
(a) Being the summer home of the Queen.
(b) Being the largest apple orchard in the county.
(c) Being the largest dairy farm in fifty miles.
(d) Being the home of a famous poet.
4. What does Piper say she'd always thought her sister would be named?
5. What does Daisy say she prays for in Chapter 27?
(a) That soldiers won't find them.
(b) That the food they'd left is safe and not rotten.
(c) That Edmond and Isaac will come home.
(d) That Piper will stop crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the food Daisy spends most of her time finding and storing?
2. What is the expression Daisy has when the military officials say they plan to take over the house?
3. What is the scent Daisy smells when Edmond is near her in Chapter 18?
4. What does Baz bring for Piper and Daisy to eat their first morning in the barn that is being used as a military barracks?
5. What does Daisy say is their ticket to getting back home?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)