|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy feel when she thinks back on Joe's death later that night?
(a) Anger that he got Major McEvoy killed.
(b) Sadness that she wasn't nicer to him.
(c) Fear that she'll die as well.
(d) Frustration that the war is happening.
2. Who brings Major McEvoy's body home?
(a) Mr. McEvoy's brothers.
(b) Frankie and some friends.
(c) No one.
(d) Mrs. McEvoy's cousins.
3. What does Major McEvoy say was one of the first things to be taken over by the enemy?
(b) Trains and planes.
4. Why does Daisy say she doesn't tell everyone about her meetings with Edmond in Chapter 18?
(a) She believes they might think she's crazy.
(b) She doesn't want to share the time.
(c) She doesn't realize what's really happening.
(d) She can't be sure it's Edmond.
5. What are the last words Baz says to Piper before leaving them?
(a) Find me after the war.
(b) I love you.
(c) Daisy will take care of you.
(d) You have to hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT among the items in the package Baz gave Daisy?
2. What is the food Daisy and Piper find growing along a stone wall near the path they are following that first morning?
3. Where is Elena from?
4. Why is Mrs. McEvoy worried about her older son?
5. What time is it when Daisy and Piper are wakened to the sound of gunfire?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)