|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of blanket does Daisy use on her bed?
(a) A black sheep blanket.
(b) A crocheted afghan.
(c) A sleeping bag.
(d) A patchwork quilt.
2. How many kids are staring at Daisy through the window of the vehicle when she first sees them at the farm?
3. Why does Daisy say she gagged when she ate that food?
(a) She found out the dog had licked it.
(b) She crammed too much in her mouth.
(c) It's too greasy.
(d) It tastes like pig.
4. What is the room at the short side of the "L-shaped" farmhouse?
(a) Aunt Penn's bedroom.
(b) The study.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
5. What does Edmond do sometimes to get away from Gin?
(a) Locks her in the kitchen.
(b) Locks her in his bedroom.
(c) Locks her in the barn.
(d) Locks her in Piper's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sound Daisy can hear from below on the first night they stay in the lambing barn?
2. What is there for lunch the first time Daisy meets Aunt Penn?
3. What kind of tree is near the river on the day Daisy and the others go swimming in Chapter 13?
4. What does Daisy say she really misses after reading the letter from Leah?
5. What kind of car does Daisy ride in from the airport to her cousins' home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daisy explain how Isaac's connection with animals might help locate a lost cat?
2. What are the rumors about the food being supplied and where is it really coming from?
3. Describe the trip between the farm where all the dead bodies were and Piper's house.
4. Describe the conversation in which Piper asks Daisy if she loves Edmond.
5. Briefly describe the letter Daisy receives from her father and Daisy's reaction to it.
6. What are the facts Daisy learns about Aunt Penn's death and what does Daisy say about Aunt Penn and her sister?
7. What does the "crazy old man" warn about incoming news and what is her wife's reaction?:
8. Describe the room Daisy is going to use during her stay in England?
9. What are some of the things Baz does for Piper and Daisy?
10. Describe the McEvoy's two sons and their whereabouts when Daisy first meets the family.
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)