|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the family keep animals, according to Osbert?
(a) For protection.
(b) For decoration.
(c) For food in case of a shortage during the war.
(d) For showing in the fair.
2. Why does Piper say she can't send Jet to look for Gin?
(a) She can't explain that to him.
(b) Jet doesn't know where to look.
(c) Jet is too weak to go looking.
(d) She's certain Gin is dead.
3. What do Daisy and Piper drink the morning after their first night sleeping under the plastic sheet?
(b) Rain water.
4. What does Daisy see Baz doing one night at the end of Chapter 22?
(a) Keeping watch over her and Piper.
(b) Cleaning his gun.
(c) Stealing food.
(d) Kissing Mrs. McEvoy.
5. What is the outing the cousins have planned for the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy say she prays for in Chapter 27?
2. How does Daisy know they have reached the late to Gateshead Farm?
3. What is the dream Edmond and Daisy have that night?
4. What does Daisy say "changed our lives instantly for the better" at the beginning of Chapter 25?
5. What does Mrs. McEvoy say about Piper?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)