|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cousins eat the first night they stay in the lambing barn?
(a) Potatoes and eggs.
(b) Mushrooms soup.
(c) Chips and dip.
(d) Bacon sandwiches.
2. What is Isaac doing when Edmond, Piper, and Daisy are lying on the blanket?
(a) Standing in the water.
(b) Sitting on the end of the blanket.
(c) Cleaning fish.
(d) Climbing a tree.
3. What does Daisy say is the sound Piper makes when she discovers Daisy is awake?
(a) A cuckoo laugh.
(b) A banshee scream.
(c) A cat purr.
(d) A mouse cheer.
4. Why do people sometimes "borrow" Isaac when they are considering getting a new dog?
(a) He can tell if the dog is going to be lazy.
(b) He can tell if the dog is healthy.
(c) He can tell if something isn't right about the dog.
(d) He can tell how big the dog is going to become.
5. What is the sound Daisy can hear from below on the first night they stay in the lambing barn?
(a) The kittens.
(b) The lambs.
(d) Jet and Gin.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the men say rationing will start?
2. How many kids does the family have that has moved to the village from London?
3. What is under the bed in Daisy's room?
4. Why does Daisy say the family gets four pints of milk as part of their daily rations?
5. Who wrote the two letters Daisy receives in Chapter 7?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)