|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't anyone wear seat belts when they're in the vehicle on the way to their outing in Chapter 5?
(a) There isn't a law requiring them.
(b) There aren't any seat belts.
(c) There are too many kids and not enough seats.
(d) They are wearing seat belts.
2. What color are the flowers blooming on the vine that's climbing up the front of the farmhouse?
(c) There aren't any flowers when Daisy arrives.
3. When does Daisy "talk" to Edmond in Chapter 18?
(a) When he calls each Saturday.
(d) Only in her dreams.
4. What do the cousins eat the first night they stay in the lambing barn?
(a) Chips and dip.
(b) Mushrooms soup.
(c) Bacon sandwiches.
(d) Potatoes and eggs.
5. What is the nickname Daisy has for her stepmother?
(a) Debra the Devil.
(b) Davina the Diabolical.
(c) Wanda the Wicked.
(d) The Wicked Witch of the West.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the goat and dog Daisy sees upon her arrival at the farm?
2. What is the smell Daisy detects from outside the night she and Piper are reading "Flashman"?
3. Where does Daisy live in New York?
4. What kind of car does Daisy ride in from the airport to her cousins' home?
5. What is Daisy's first job on the farm in Chapter 20?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)