|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meadow Brook Farm famous for?
(a) Being the largest dairy farm in fifty miles.
(b) Being the largest apple orchard in the county.
(c) Being the home of a famous poet.
(d) Being the summer home of the Queen.
2. What color are the flowers blooming on the vine that's climbing up the front of the farmhouse?
(d) There aren't any flowers when Daisy arrives.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the questions posed by the British Army official who comes to see Daisy and the cousins?
(a) Does the roof leak?
(b) How many outbuildings are there?
(c) How much money is in the house.
(d) How many rooms there are in the house.
4. Why does Daisy believe Dr. Jameson might have had something to do with the arrival of the British military?
(a) Because the officials said he'd sent them.
(b) She doesn't think he sent them.
(c) Because he'd said he would send the authorities.
(d) Because he'd been their only visitor just a few days earlier.
5. How many kids does the family have that has moved to the village from London?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the smell Daisy detects from outside the night she and Piper are reading "Flashman"?
2. Why do people sometimes "borrow" Isaac when they are considering getting a new dog?
3. What does Piper give Daisy when they go for a walk around the farm for the first time?
4. How old is Daisy upon her arrival in England?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the rumors being circulated about the Queen?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)