|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daisy believe Dr. Jameson might have had something to do with the arrival of the British military?
(a) Because the officials said he'd sent them.
(b) Because he'd said he would send the authorities.
(c) She doesn't think he sent them.
(d) Because he'd been their only visitor just a few days earlier.
2. What kind of tree is near the river on the day Daisy and the others go swimming in Chapter 13?
(a) Apple tree.
(b) Oak tree.
(c) Dogwood tree.
(d) Pear tree.
3. Daisy gives an example to explain how Isaac connects with animals. How many kittens does the cat in her example have?
4. What book prompts Piper's decision they have to find and cook all their own food?
(a) Girl Scout Survival Guide.
(b) English Guide to Wilderness Life.
(c) Surving a Military Invasion.
(d) Boy Scout Survival Guide.
5. What kind of car does Daisy ride in from the airport to her cousins' home?
(a) A black jeep.
(b) A red convertible.
(c) A blue pickup.
(d) A white sedan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three things the children get regularly in their ration supplies?
2. What is under the bed in Daisy's room?
3. Where do Isaac, Edmond, and Piper go to school?
4. What is "scooting around" the yard behind a bunch of ducks?
5. How often does Daisy's father want to talk about Daisy's mother?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)