|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sound Daisy can hear from below on the first night they stay in the lambing barn?
(a) The lambs.
(b) The kittens.
(d) Jet and Gin.
2. What is the room at the short side of the "L-shaped" farmhouse?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The study.
(c) The living room.
(d) Aunt Penn's bedroom.
3. Who wrote the two letters Daisy receives in Chapter 7?
(a) Leah and Gregory.
(b) Her dad and Leah.
(c) Davina and Leah.
(d) Leah and Lyle.
4. What is there for lunch the first time Daisy meets Aunt Penn?
(a) Meat, bread and chips.
(b) Soup, cheese and bread.
(c) Peas and cornbread.
(d) Fried potatoes and sliced tomatoes.
5. What is the drink Edmond brings to Daisy when she wishes for something cold to drink?
(a) Root beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Daisy in Chapter 5?
2. What kind of bird does Daisy hear that Edmond identifies for her?
3. What is the farmhouse made of?
4. What is "scooting around" the yard behind a bunch of ducks?
5. What is the first thing Daisy does when she wakes from her long nap in Chapter 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)