|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two men do when they discover Osbert is the oldest person on the premises?
(a) Say the children will have to live with relatives.
(b) Say they'll look for Aunt Penn.
(c) Say they'll send military officials.
2. Who wrote the two letters Daisy receives in Chapter 7?
(a) Leah and Lyle.
(b) Leah and Gregory.
(c) Her dad and Leah.
(d) Davina and Leah.
3. What is the room at the short side of the "L-shaped" farmhouse?
(a) The study.
(b) Aunt Penn's bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
4. What is the name of the dog in the photo with Aunt Penn and Daisy's mother?
(a) Devil Dog.
5. Why does the family keep animals, according to Osbert?
(a) For protection.
(b) For decoration.
(c) For showing in the fair.
(d) For food in case of a shortage during the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy say is the worst part of their daily trips?
2. What does Daisy say when Edmond asks if she ever thinks about dying?
3. Where do the children go each day?
4. When do the men say rationing will start?
5. What does Daisy say is the sound Piper makes when she discovers Daisy is awake?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)