|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Osbert when Daisy arrives in England?
2. What kind of bird does Daisy hear that Edmond identifies for her?
(a) Blue Jay.
3. Why does Daisy believe Dr. Jameson might have had something to do with the arrival of the British military?
(a) She doesn't think he sent them.
(b) Because he'd been their only visitor just a few days earlier.
(c) Because he'd said he would send the authorities.
(d) Because the officials said he'd sent them.
4. How does Daisy know they have reached the late to Gateshead Farm?
(a) A teenage girl gives them directions.
(b) They find a sign.
(c) It's written on the map.
(d) Piper recognizes it from her dream.
5. What does Dr. Jameson ask for when he visits the children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last question Dr. Jameson asks before he leaves?
2. What color are the flowers blooming on the vine that's climbing up the front of the farmhouse?
3. Where is Jet when Piper and Daisy are leaving the McEvoy house?
4. What is one of Major McEvoy's main jobs with the army?
5. Where does Daisy say she wound up when she returned to New York?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)