|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Daisy discover is providing the food being rationed to the families in the area?
(a) The English military.
(b) The American military.
(c) The German military.
(d) She doesn't know.
2. Where is Elena from?
(c) New York.
3. What is the weather like on the day Piper and Daisy go fishing?
(a) Cloudy and hot.
(b) Cloudy and drizzling rain.
(c) Sunny and cold.
(d) Misty and hot.
4. What does Daisy say was the first thing that goes wrong after Aunt Penn leaves?
(a) The British military arrives.
(b) The cow dies.
(c) The house catches fire.
(d) A bomb goes off in London.
5. How many bodies does Daisy find at Gateshead Farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when Daisy and Piper arrive at Gateshead Farm?
2. What is Meadow Brook Farm famous for?
3. Who does Daisy say is the only member of the house who isn't suspicious about her relationship with Edmond?
4. What is the sound Daisy can hear as she falls asleep in Piper's bed their first night at the McEvoy's house?
5. What color are the flowers blooming on the vine that's climbing up the front of the farmhouse?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)