|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Daisy ride in from the airport to her cousins' home?
(a) A blue pickup.
(b) A black jeep.
(c) A white sedan.
(d) A red convertible.
2. How many bodies does Daisy find at Gateshead Farm?
3. Why does the family keep animals, according to Osbert?
(a) For food in case of a shortage during the war.
(b) For protection.
(c) For showing in the fair.
(d) For decoration.
4. What does Baz bring for Piper and Daisy to eat their first morning in the barn that is being used as a military barracks?
(a) Oatmeal, milk, and tea.
(b) Coffee, biscuits, and bacon.
(c) Pancakes, eggs, and orange juice.
(d) Curds, bread, and tea.
5. Why does Daisy believe Dr. Jameson might have had something to do with the arrival of the British military?
(a) Because he'd been their only visitor just a few days earlier.
(b) Because he'd said he would send the authorities.
(c) Because the officials said he'd sent them.
(d) She doesn't think he sent them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Osbert when Daisy arrives in England?
2. Who wakes Daisy in Chapter 5?
3. What does Daisy see Baz doing one night at the end of Chapter 22?
4. What did Miss Valerie Greene teach?
5. What does Daisy believe she's hearing the night Jet joins them in the lambing barn?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)