|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the military officials eating for lunch on the day they arrive to take over the house?
(a) Rice and beans.
(b) Potatoes and onlins.
(d) Chicken and dumplings.
2. What is "scooting around" the yard behind a bunch of ducks?
3. What document do the men ask for from Daisy?
(a) Her birth certificate.
(b) Her passport.
(c) Her social security card.
(d) Her drivers license.
4. What does Daisy say she really misses after reading the letter from Leah?
(a) Her father.
(b) A cell phone and email.
(c) Her school.
(d) Her mother.
5. What is the name of the village near the home Piper and Daisy are taken to?
(a) Jester Court.
(b) Reston Bridge.
(c) Link-up Downs.
(d) Village South.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Major McEvoy say was one of the first things to be taken over by the enemy?
2. What does Daisy say about her skills with maps?
3. What are the names of the goat and dog Daisy sees upon her arrival at the farm?
4. What do the two men do when they discover Osbert is the oldest person on the premises?
5. When do the men say rationing will start?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)