|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the roses blooming on the front of the house?
2. What is the news Osbert has when he enters the house after Daisy has written a letter to Leah?
(a) That there is an outbreak of smallpox.
(b) That Aunt Penn is dead.
(c) That the U.S. has been bombed.
(d) That he is joining the army.
3. How much do Daisy and her driver pay to leave the airport parking lot?
(a) L 33.50
(b) L 23.50
(d) L 13.50.
4. Why is the majority of the British army not fighting against the invading army?
(a) They were killed in the initial bombs.
(b) They are ill from poison gas.
(c) They are in another country fighting another war.
(d) They have been taken prisoner.
5. What is the word Aunt Penn uses to describe Daisy that comes as such a surprise to Daisy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy say is the thing that "mostly" changes everything?
2. What is the name of the village near the home Piper and Daisy are taken to?
3. What does Mrs. McEvoy say about Piper?
4. What is the expression Daisy has when the military officials say they plan to take over the house?
5. What kind of car does Daisy ride in from the airport to her cousins' home?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)