|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to visit Ceridwen and Angharad in London?
2. Who does Ceridwen marry?
3. Why is the colliery taken to court in Chapter 39?
(b) Workers' compensation for injury.
4. Who is Angharad in love with?
5. For how long does Huw share his dinner with someone in Chapter 20?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
6. Who works to end the sliding pay scale?
(c) Davy and Ianto.
7. Who scores against Scotland in a game in Chapter 27?
8. Where will Ianto move to in Chapter 39?
(a) New Zealand.
9. What does Huw work as in Chapter 32?
10. Where will Angharad go in Chapter 34?
(a) New York.
(b) Cape Town.
11. How many times does Huw hit Jonas in Chapter 21?
12. Who buys clothing in Chapter 40?
13. Who dies in Chapter 31?
14. What do Huw and his father buy from Hwfa Williams?
15. Whose sister is Blodwyn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trapped in the winding-house in Chapter 41?
2. What profession does Huw want to pursue in Chapter 27?
3. Who is offered a home at the Tyn-y-Coed?
4. What is damaged in Dai's brutal boxing match that Huw witnesses?
5. Who does Gwilym injure for saying that Gruffydd is unclean?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)