|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Huw ask Gruffydd about in Chapter 23?
2. What does Huw work as in Chapter 32?
3. Who gossips about Angharad and Gruffydd in Chapter 32?
(d) Mrs. Nicholas.
4. What profession does Huw want to pursue in Chapter 27?
5. Who does Huw go to the mountain with in Chapter 26?
6. Where will Angharad go in Chapter 34?
(c) Cape Town.
(d) New York.
7. Who has twins?
8. Where is the play that Huw takes Ceinwen to being performed?
(b) At the Morgan house.
(d) The Town Hall.
9. How many voices take part in Ivor's choir?
10. Who presses charges against Huw for assault and battery?
(b) Abishai Elias.
11. Who suggests that someone should go live with Bronwen after she is widowed?
12. What is damaged in Dai's brutal boxing match that Huw witnesses?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His legs.
(c) His vision.
(d) His arms.
13. What play does Huw take Ceinwen to?
(b) As You Like It.
(c) The Merchant of Venice.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
14. What happens to Huw after he attacks Jonas in Chapter 27?
(a) He is fined.
(b) He is jailed.
(c) He is freed without repercussions.
(d) He is expelled.
15. Who works to end the sliding pay scale?
(d) Davy and Ianto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Angharad marry?
2. What is one item that the Queen gives to the leader of the choir?
3. Who is offered a home at the Tyn-y-Coed?
4. Who goes to live with Bronwen in Chapter 32?
5. Who buys clothing in Chapter 40?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)