Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works to end the sliding pay scale?
(c) Davy and Ianto.
2. What does Ceinwen bring Huw in Chapter 19?
(a) A ruler.
(b) A pencil.
(c) An ivory baton.
3. Who does Owen marry?
4. How many shillings does Gwilym give Huw when he is beaten by Mr. Jonas?
5. Since what age has Davy worked in the colliery?
6. Who takes the colliery to court in Chapter 39?
7. Where will Angharad go while Iestyn is gone for coal-related business in Chapter 29?
(d) New York.
8. Who owns the colliery?
9. Who suggests that someone should go live with Bronwen after she is widowed?
10. Where does Owen leave to after he receives a telegram about his engine?
(a) New York.
11. What does Huw work as in Chapter 40?
12. Who is Angharad in love with?
13. How many voices take part in Ivor's choir?
14. What profession does Huw want to pursue in Chapter 27?
15. Who does Ceridwen marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Huw share his dinner with in Chapter 20?
2. What is damaged in Dai's brutal boxing match that Huw witnesses?
3. Who is trapped in the winding-house in Chapter 41?
4. Who has twins?
5. Where do Gwilym and Owen want to work in Chapter 24?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)