|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Huw ask Gruffydd about in Chapter 23?
2. How many men are out of work in Chapter 25 due to Iestyn's actions?
3. Who is Angharad in love with?
4. Who presses charges against Huw for assault and battery?
(a) Abishai Elias.
5. Who kisses Huw in Chapter 24?
6. Who gossips about Angharad and Gruffydd in Chapter 32?
(c) Mrs. Nicholas.
7. Who buys the Three Bells tavern?
(c) Dai and Cyfartha.
8. What profession does Huw want to pursue in Chapter 27?
9. Where does Angharad live in Chapter 31?
(d) The Tyn-y-Coed.
10. Where does Owen send a newspaper article that announces Iestyn's marriage from?
(d) New York.
11. For how long does Huw share his dinner with someone in Chapter 20?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
12. Where is the play that Huw takes Ceinwen to being performed?
(a) At the Morgan house.
(d) The Town Hall.
13. Whose choir does the Queen ask to perform for her?
14. How many voices take part in Ivor's choir?
15. Where does Owen leave to after he receives a telegram about his engine?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Owen and Gwilym leave to in Chapter 30?
2. What play does Huw take Ceinwen to?
3. Who got fired for starting a union in London?
4. Where will Ianto move to in Chapter 39?
5. What happens to Huw after he attacks Jonas in Chapter 27?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)