|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirty-Four and Thirty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items does the Queen give to the choir leader?
(a) A wooden stick.
(b) A Bible.
(c) An engine.
(d) A signed picture.
2. Who has been murdered in Chapter 17?
(a) Angharad Morgan.
(c) Delys Pritchard.
3. Where does the choir perform for the Queen?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) In Three Valleys.
(c) Three Bells.
(d) Windsor Castle.
4. How does Huw's father react to him sneaking out to the union meeting?
(a) He tells him to stay out of it.
(b) He is proud of him.
(c) He beats him.
(d) He says nothing.
5. Who does Owen marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Huw fall into when he comes back from the union meeting?
2. How many men are out of work in Chapter 25 due to Iestyn's actions?
3. For how long does Huw share his dinner with someone in Chapter 20?
4. Who is chosen as the best young voice in Chapter 2?
5. Who carries the burden of household chores in the novel?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)