|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is George Dorset upset when Lily meets him on her way back to the yacht from the casino?
(a) The bank foreclosed on the yacht.
(b) Bertha and Ned Silverton did not come back to the yacht until morning.
(c) Bertha asked George for a divorce.
(d) He is afraid Bertha will hear the rumor about him and Lily.
2. How does Lily feel when she sees Lawrence Selden at her cousin's wedding?
3. What is Lily's reaction after aunt's will is read?
4. What is Lily wondering about the night before she intends to go to Sunday morning church services with Percy Gryce?
(a) If Lawrence Selden came to Bellomont to see her or Bertha Dorset.
(b) If she should ask Gus Trenor for a loan
(c) If she should really go through with her plan to win over Percy Gryce.
(d) If she should agree to marry Simon Rosedale.
5. In book 1, chapter 9, where does Lily go after her cousin's wedding ?
(b) The train station.
(c) Lawrence Selden's apartment.
(d) Her aunt's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In book 2, chapter 8, what does Lawrence Selden find when he goes to see Lily at her hotel?
2. Why is Lily envious of Mrs. Bertha Dorset's flirting with Percy Gryce at the party?
3. Who is Mrs. Judy Trenor?
4. Who is Mrs. Van Osburgh?
5. How does Lily react to Bertha's betrayal of her at the dinner party ?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)