|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem might Lily have as shown by the results of her activities the first night of the party?
(a) A stalker.
(b) Being dropped from her social circle.
(c) Gambling addiction.
(d) Someone seeking revenge for the gossip.
2. How does Lily feel when she learns that Gus Trenor told Simon Rosedale about their financial arrangement?
3. What does Lily tell her aunt the debt is for?
(d) A vacation.
4. Who is Grace Stepney?
(a) Simon Rosedale's cousin.
(b) Lily's cousin.
(c) Lily's married sister.
(d) Gus Trenor's niece.
5. Who accompanies Simon and Lily to the event ?
(a) Carry Fischer.
(b) Percy Gryce.
(c) Gus Trenor.
(d) Gerty Farish.
Short Answer Questions
1. At dinner in book 1, chapter 14, why does Gerty Farish mistakenly believe Lawrence Selden wants to marry her?
2. What does Grace Stepney say is the reason for her aunt's death?
3. What does Gerty Farish tell Lily about Percy Gryce?
4. Who are the Welly Brys?
5. When Lily returns from Alaska, what advice does Carry Fischer give her ?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)