|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lily feel when she sees Lawrence Selden at her cousin's wedding?
2. How does the situation at the place where Lily goes after her cousin's wedding affect her mood?
(a) It doesn't affect her mood.
(b) It helps improve her mood.
(c) It puts her in a cautious mood.
(d) It continues her bad mood.
3. In book 1, chapter 6, what does Lily admit to Lawrence Selden about Percy Gryce as they walk together on Sunday afternoon ?
(a) She admits that she knows Percy feels nothing for her.
(b) She admits that she proposed to Percy.
(c) She admits that Percy told her to stop smoking or he won't marry her.
(d) Their walk was to entice Percy.
4. In book 1, chapter 9, where does Lily go after her cousin's wedding ?
(b) Lawrence Selden's apartment.
(c) The train station.
(d) Her aunt's home.
5. How does Lily spend the first night of the party at Bellomont?
(b) Playing poker.
(c) Searching for eligible bachelors.
(d) Playing bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note that Lily finds next to her bedside from Judy Trenor say ?
2. What is Lily's reaction when she sees Lawrence Selden while she is waiting for her train?
3. In book 1, chapter 5, what does Lily intend to do on Sunday morning?
4. In book 1, chapter 10, why does Lily want to avoid seeing Gus Trenor?
5. In book 1, chapter 10, where does Simon Rosedale invite Lily to go?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)