|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears at the party at Bellomont at the end of the third day?
(a) Gus Trenor.
(b) Lawrence Selden.
(c) Percy Gryce.
(d) Simon Rosedale.
2. What is Gus Trenor's reaction when Lily tells him that Mrs. Trenor wants her to marry Percy Gryce?
(a) He tells Lily he will speak to Percy Gryce for her.
(b) He is elated.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He tells Lily how much money Percy Gryce makes.
3. Why does Lily go to Gerty Farish's apartment after her confrontation with Gus Trenor at his house?
(a) She is hoping Gerty can lend her some money.
(b) She wants to donate money to Gerty's charity.
(c) She doesn't know where else to go.
(d) She is trying to hide from Gus Trenor.
4. In book 2, chapter 2, who does Lily decide to become friends with after Carry Fischer warns Lily about her behavior the previous night ?
(a) Ned Silverton.
(b) Mrs. Bry.
(d) The Duchess.
5. What does Mrs. Trenor tell Lily after Bertha Dorset talks to Percy Gryce about her?
(a) Mrs. Trenor tells Lily what Bertha Dorset said about her.
(b) Mrs. Trenor tells Lily to ignore Bertha Dorset.
(c) Mrs. Trenor tells Lily to forget about Percy Gryce.
(d) Mrs. Trenor tells Lily to confront Bertha Dorset.
Short Answer Questions
1. In book 1, chapter 7, who meets Lily when she returns from her walk with Lawrence Selden ?
2. Who is Mrs. Judy Trenor?
3. In book 1, chapter 7, how does Percy Gryce react after Bertha Dorset talks to him about Lily?
4. What does George Dorset decide to do after Lily finds him upset on her way back to the yacht?
5. How does Lily feel when she learns that Gus Trenor told Simon Rosedale about their financial arrangement?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)