|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lily respond to what Simon Rosedale suggests she do with the letters she purchased from Lawrence Selden's cleaning woman?
(a) She refuses to consider his idea.
(b) She laughs at the idea.
(c) She becomes angry and walks away from Simon Rosedale.
(d) She agrees that it is a good idea.
2. How does Lily feel when she first sees Percy Gryce at her cousin's wedding?
3. At four o'clock in the afternoon, who is supposed to visit Lily, but doesn't show ?
(a) Lawrence Selden.
(b) Simon Rosedale.
(c) Gus Trenor.
(d) Gerty Farish.
4. What does Lily tell her aunt the debt is for?
(c) A vacation.
5. What does Gerty Farish tell Lily about Percy Gryce?
(a) Percy is planning on proposing to Gerty.
(b) Percy is planning on proposing to Lily.
(c) Percy lost his fortune and is penniless.
(d) Percy is interested in Miss Van Osburgh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in book 1, chapter 15, as Lily is about to accept Simon Rosedale's marriage proposal?
2. In book 1, chapter 8, how does Mrs. Trenor feel about the friendship between Lily and Gus?
3. What does Lily's aunt assume Lily's debt is for?
4. In book 1, chapter 15, how does Lily respond to Simon Rosedale's marriage proposal ?
5. What is Lily concerned about when she wakes up at Gerty's the morning after her argument with Gus Trenor?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)