|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At four o'clock in the afternoon, who is supposed to visit Lily, but doesn't show ?
(a) Simon Rosedale.
(b) Gerty Farish.
(c) Gus Trenor.
(d) Lawrence Selden.
2. On what terms does Lily want to part with Simon Rosedale in book 2, chapter 7?
3. What does Lily's aunt assume Lily's debt is for?
(b) A vacation.
4. What does Simon Rosedale think about Lily's reaction to his suggestion of what she should do with the letters she purchased from Lawrence Selden's cleaning woman?
(a) He thinks it is because she still wants the Dorsets as friends.
(b) He thinks it is because she doesn't trust Simon Rosedale.
(c) He thinks she is tired of dealing with the situation.
(d) He thinks it is because she loves Lawrence Selden.
5. How does Lily feel when she sees Lawrence Selden at her cousin's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon Rosedale tell Lily to do with the letters she purchased from Lawrence Selden's cleaning woman?
2. In book 1, chapter 8, what does Gus Trenor do with Lily's money?
3. Who convinces Lily to marry Simon Rosedale?
4. What does Gerty Farish tell Lily about Percy Gryce?
5. How does Lily respond to what Simon Rosedale suggests she do with the letters she purchased from Lawrence Selden's cleaning woman?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)