|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily tell her aunt the debt is for?
(c) A vacation.
2. In book 1, chapter 15, how does Lily respond to Simon Rosedale's marriage proposal ?
(a) She flatly refuses.
(b) She laughs at him.
(c) She asks for time to think about it.
(d) She immediately accepts it.
3. What does Lily's aunt assume Lily's debt is for?
(a) A vacation.
4. Who convinces Lily to marry Simon Rosedale?
(a) Mrs. Gormer.
(b) Carry Fischer.
(c) George Dorset.
(d) Bertha Dorset.
5. How does Lily feel when she first sees Percy Gryce at her cousin's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lily feel when she sees Lawrence Selden at her cousin's wedding?
2. What does Simon Rosedale think about Lily's reaction to his suggestion of what she should do with the letters she purchased from Lawrence Selden's cleaning woman?
3. In book 1, chapter 8, what does Gus Trenor do with Lily's money?
4. What happens in book 1, chapter 15, as Lily is about to accept Simon Rosedale's marriage proposal?
5. How does Lily respond to what Simon Rosedale suggests she do with the letters she purchased from Lawrence Selden's cleaning woman?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)