|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lily respond to what Simon Rosedale suggests she do with the letters she purchased from Lawrence Selden's cleaning woman?
(a) She laughs at the idea.
(b) She refuses to consider his idea.
(c) She agrees that it is a good idea.
(d) She becomes angry and walks away from Simon Rosedale.
2. In book 1, chapter 15, how does Lily respond to Simon Rosedale's marriage proposal ?
(a) She flatly refuses.
(b) She asks for time to think about it.
(c) She laughs at him.
(d) She immediately accepts it.
3. On what terms does Lily want to part with Simon Rosedale in book 2, chapter 7?
4. What does Lily's aunt assume Lily's debt is for?
(d) A vacation.
5. At four o'clock in the afternoon, who is supposed to visit Lily, but doesn't show ?
(a) Lawrence Selden.
(b) Gus Trenor.
(c) Simon Rosedale.
(d) Gerty Farish.
Short Answer Questions
1. In book 1, chapter 8, how does Mrs. Trenor feel about the friendship between Lily and Gus?
2. How does Lily feel when she sees Lawrence Selden at her cousin's wedding?
3. In book 1, chapter 8, what does Gus Trenor do with Lily's money?
4. What happens in book 1, chapter 15, as Lily is about to accept Simon Rosedale's marriage proposal?
5. What does Simon Rosedale think about Lily's reaction to his suggestion of what she should do with the letters she purchased from Lawrence Selden's cleaning woman?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)