|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces Lily to marry Simon Rosedale?
(a) Carry Fischer.
(b) Bertha Dorset.
(c) Mrs. Gormer.
(d) George Dorset.
2. In book 1, chapter 8, how does Mrs. Trenor feel about the friendship between Lily and Gus?
3. At four o'clock in the afternoon, who is supposed to visit Lily, but doesn't show ?
(a) Gerty Farish.
(b) Lawrence Selden.
(c) Gus Trenor.
(d) Simon Rosedale.
4. In book 2, chapter 7, how does Lily feel when Simon Rosedale explains why he refuses to marry her?
(a) Insulted by his reasons.
(b) Refreshed by his honesty.
(c) Relieved that she is now free to marry George Dorset.
(d) Crushed by his refusal.
5. What does Lily's aunt assume Lily's debt is for?
(a) A vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what terms does Lily want to part with Simon Rosedale in book 2, chapter 7?
2. What does Gus Trenor want Lily to do now that he is a successful investor?
3. In book 1, chapter 15, how does Lily respond to Simon Rosedale's marriage proposal ?
4. What does Gerty Farish tell Lily about Percy Gryce?
5. What does Simon Rosedale tell Lily to do with the letters she purchased from Lawrence Selden's cleaning woman?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)