|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Abel wrap his grandfather's hair around when he was preparing it?
(d) Metal rod
2. Ben remembered a girl who used to laugh the way Milly laughed. He met her at a squaw dance at ___________.
(a) Old River
(c) Old Pueblo
(d) Silver Spur
3. Abel would make Ben wait before driving off to show him a ____________ coming out of one of the stores.
(a) Police officer
(b) Native American woman
(c) White woman
(d) Black woman
4. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when to plant __________.
5. What did Abel remove as he rubbed his arms and his chest with ashes, walking quickly away along the snow-covered road?
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ at the Wide Ruins trading post had told Ben about the squaw dance, so Ben tried to figure out how to go.
2. After a long 12-hour shift at the plant, Ben and Abel went to Tosamah's for _________ and drinking.
3. What did Abel dip into water in order to press it to Francisco's mouth and forehead?
4. Francisco wants to teach his grandsons about the positions of the _________ and how they would affect their lives.
5. Ben thinks of ___________ and supposed that now that Abel is gone, this person isn't going to be around much anymore.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)