|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abel offered an old man a lift, but the horse gave up halfway through the water and decided to ____________ in the river.
(b) Lie down
(d) Drown itself
2. Who walked off with Abel during the party while the other men got drunk, sang and danced?
3. Which animal did Francisco shoot and kill the next day while hunting by following the tracks?
4. When Abel woke up from his nap and all of his memories, Francisco was __________.
5. At what time of day did Francisco take his grandsons to the answer to the question in 147?
(a) First light
(b) Last night
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other word for the bad cop, as Ben recalls in his memory of a bad police experience?
2. Who was the man at the party who continued to insult Abel, even though it was not directly?
3. Abel and Ben were going to go out to the hills on horseback to watch _____________.
4. The ___________ book and ears of colored corn were also placed at Francisco's side.
5. What kind of animals were sitting around Francisco one night, right outside the light of his camp fire?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)