|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when all the other ___________ and events of their lives were to occur.
2. Francisco showed that the event which took place in #169 focused on those that were ___________.
3. Who did Abel tell about his grandfather's death first after riding to the mission?
(a) Father Olguin
4. Francisco had a relationship with a young girl when he was younger, who was the child of a ________.
5. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when the ___________ race would be held.
Short Answer Questions
1. On hearing the story of the horse, __________ laughed so hard that _________ started to hiccup.
2. Where Abel was born was similar to the ___________ where Ben had come from.
3. Ben remembered a girl who used to laugh the way Milly laughed. He met her at a squaw dance at ___________.
4. Abel offered an old man a lift, but the horse gave up halfway through the water and decided to ____________ in the river.
5. Who was NOT one of the people who hung out with Abel on his last night in town before leaving on the bus?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)