|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when all the other ___________ and events of their lives were to occur.
2. What is the other word for the bad cop, as Ben recalls in his memory of a bad police experience?
3. Francisco's girlfriend saw the reaction in #165 and she ___________ after the birthing process was over.
(a) Married him
(b) Hit him
4. What was the name of the girl that Ben eventually met at the squaw dance, riding there from Sam Charley's place?
(b) Mustang Sally
5. As a young man, Francisco had ridden out on a buckskin colt, leading the _____________ horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the bad cop mug Ben and his friends with when he pulled them into a dark alley?
2. ____________ at the Wide Ruins trading post had told Ben about the squaw dance, so Ben tried to figure out how to go.
3. Abel told Ben and Milly a story about a ___________ he had on the reservation and how it used to love the water.
4. Who did Abel tell about his grandfather's death first after riding to the mission?
5. The sight of Francisco's child during the birth made him __________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)