|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day did Francisco take his grandsons to the answer to the question in 147?
(c) First light
(d) Last night
2. Abel also placed Francisco's pouches of pollen and __________, along with the sacred feathers by his side.
3. Who is the old man in the sentence - Abel could not understand the old man's random words.
4. Who was NOT one of the people Ben thought would not leave Abel alone?
(a) Parole Officer
(d) Relocation People
5. Which animal did Francisco shoot and kill the next day while hunting by following the tracks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abel offered an old man a lift, but the horse gave up halfway through the water and decided to ____________ in the river.
2. When he returned to town, the ___________ carried by his hunting horse, the people greeted Francisco with jubilation.
3. What kind of animals were sitting around Francisco one night, right outside the light of his camp fire?
4. ___________ sat in his grandfather's house as he had done every day since his return
5. After a long 12-hour shift at the plant, Ben and Abel went to Tosamah's for _________ and drinking.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)