|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abel also placed Francisco's pouches of pollen and __________, along with the sacred feathers by his side.
2. When he returned to town, the ___________ carried by his hunting horse, the people greeted Francisco with jubilation.
3. Who does Ben ask for money that is owed to him from a previous lending situation?
4. Abel offered an old man a lift, but the horse gave up halfway through the water and decided to ____________ in the river.
(b) Drown itself
(d) Lie down
5. Who walked off with Abel during the party while the other men got drunk, sang and danced?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abel was going home to the ______________ for a year or two, according to the plan he had.
2. What does Ben buy with the $3 he is given by the person who gives him the money he was loaned?
3. As a young man, Francisco had ridden out on a buckskin colt, leading the _____________ horse.
4. Ben had made up the plan while Abel was still in __________, but Abel began to believe in it and so did Ben.
5. Abel and his Relocation officer were already in the __________ office when Ben was called into his office one morning.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)