|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Abel dip into water in order to press it to Francisco's mouth and forehead?
2. Where Abel was born was similar to the ___________ where Ben had come from.
(a) Wide Plains
(b) Wide Ruins
(c) Open Middle
(d) Volcanic Valley
3. What was the name of the girl that Ben eventually met at the squaw dance, riding there from Sam Charley's place?
(d) Mustang Sally
4. Francisco smeared the substance on his colt because they had both _____________ in this experience.
(b) Been brave
(c) Come of age
(d) Worked hard
5. ___________ sat in his grandfather's house as he had done every day since his return
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Francisco mark up the animal once he killed it by shooting it after following the tracks?
2. Whose gray coat was Francisco wearing on top of him to prevent him from getting too cold?
3. When Abel was young, Francisco took him across the Arroyo ________ to the edge of the red rock.
4. Abel offered an old man a lift, but the horse gave up halfway through the water and decided to ____________ in the river.
5. Where would Ben and Abel sometimes go on Saturday mornings via the bus?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)