|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ stunned and hit a jackrabbit buck when he was in the attacking group that took place.
2. At age ____________, Milly's father gave her all of his savings in order to get her to live a better life elsewhere.
3. What was the small snare trap made out of?
(b) Rubber bands
4. The sermon at the beginning of the chapter is about the __________ and the Truth.
5. Tosamah's grandmother was ___________ though she had a great appreciation for language and for stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Napoleon Kills-in-the-_____________ is another of the men at the prayer meeting.
2. With which group did the Kiowa have an alliance for a very long time - more than a hundred years?
3. Abel keeps himself in the __________ as he makes his way through the city, in order to keep himself hidden.
4. Where is Abel lying prostrate as the prayer meeting is taking place in Los Angeles?
5. What is in Abel's mouth the next time he wakes up during his time in the ditch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Francisco do after returning to his horses after killing the bear in a sort of rite of passage?
2. What was the plan that Abel and Ben shared before Abel left the following day?
3. What were some of the things the sun could teach the grandsons about, according to Francisco?
4. What did Tosamah have to do in order to reach the grave of his grandmother when he went out to visit her?
5. What does Ben do when he goes to the Silver Dollar after dropping off Abel at the bus station?
6. Describe the life of Milly and how Abel recalls it unfolding as he is lying in the ditch, injured and unable to do anything but think.
7. Who are the people who are at the prayer meeting with Tosamah at the beginning of this chapter?
8. What occurred as a result of Abel's father being an outsider, even though Abel never knew him?
9. What did Milly's father do for her in order to give her the best life she could hope to have?
10. What is the legal result of Abel flipping off the others in the tank, even though they almost run over him?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)