|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ben had made up the plan while Abel was still in __________, but Abel began to believe in it and so did Ben.
(a) The hospital
(c) The kiva
2. Francisco showed that the event which took place in #169 focused on those that were ___________.
3. What was the next job that the Relocation people got for Abel once he was out of jail?
(a) Patient aide
4. What would Ben and Abel do during the day when they arrived at the answer to #122?
(a) Walk around Disneyland
(b) Picnic on the beach
(d) Play on the boardwalk
5. ____________ did not make a sound as the beating took place during the mugging in the alley.
6. For how many days did Abel stay drunk after the incident at the party with his co-workers?
7. What did Francisco and Abel look out over when they were at the Arroyo?
(d) Stone figure
8. Who stops at the Silver Dollar on his way back from the bus station?
9. Returning to his horses, Francisco had smeared some of the _____________ onto the colt's muzzle.
(a) Bear's liver
(b) Bear's heart
(c) Bird's sweat
(d) Coyote's urine
10. Ben remembered a girl who used to laugh the way Milly laughed. He met her at a squaw dance at ___________.
(a) Silver Spur
(b) Old River
(c) Old Pueblo
11. When he returned to town, the ___________ carried by his hunting horse, the people greeted Francisco with jubilation.
12. What does Ben buy with the $3 he is given by the person who gives him the money he was loaned?
(d) Lotto tickets
13. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when to plant __________.
14. Who gives Abel his only coat when he accompanies him to the bus station?
15. Ben tried to share his __________ with Abel, but Abel would not take it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal did Francisco shoot and kill the next day while hunting by following the tracks?
2. Who does Ben ask for money that is owed to him from a previous lending situation?
3. Abel came upon other _______ and at the first sign of dawn they all set off, and even though Abel fell, he got up and kept on going.
4. What is the other word for the bad cop, as Ben recalls in his memory of a bad police experience?
5. Who was the man at the party who continued to insult Abel, even though it was not directly?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)