|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abel was going home to the ______________ for a year or two, according to the plan he had.
2. Who was the man at the party who continued to insult Abel, even though it was not directly?
3. At what time of day did Francisco take his grandsons to the answer to the question in 147?
(a) First light
(d) Last night
4. Martinez had Abel hold his _________ out so that he could strike them with his stick.
5. Who stops at the Silver Dollar on his way back from the bus station?
6. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when all the other ___________ and events of their lives were to occur.
7. Who was NOT one of the people Ben thought would not leave Abel alone?
(a) Parole Officer
(b) Relocation People
8. What kind of animals were sitting around Francisco one night, right outside the light of his camp fire?
9. Abel also placed Francisco's pouches of pollen and __________, along with the sacred feathers by his side.
10. Abel wrapped his grandfather's body in a ___________ and then rode out to the mission.
11. The place that Francisco took Abel as a child was where the ________ was held, according to Francisco.
12. ____________ did not make a sound as the beating took place during the mugging in the alley.
13. Where did Francisco takes his grandsons once he thought they were old enough?
(a) Camp David
(b) Wide Ruins
(c) Campo Santo
(d) Camp Terrazo
14. What did Francisco eat after disemboweling the animal that he killed while off in the woods?
(c) Gall bladder
15. What would Ben and Abel do during the day when they arrived at the answer to #122?
(a) Play on the boardwalk
(b) Picnic on the beach
(c) Walk around Disneyland
Short Answer Questions
1. When he returned to town, the ___________ carried by his hunting horse, the people greeted Francisco with jubilation.
2. Francisco showed that the event which took place in #169 focused on those that were ___________.
3. Francisco wants to teach his grandsons about the positions of the _________ and how they would affect their lives.
4. On the first and second days of his return, Abel had gone out and gotten ___________.
5. In a year or two, Abel and Ben would get back together to __________ one last time together.
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)