|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Francisco showed that the event which took place in #169 focused on those that were ___________.
2. Abel came upon other _______ and at the first sign of dawn they all set off, and even though Abel fell, he got up and kept on going.
3. When Abel woke up from his nap and all of his memories, Francisco was __________.
4. Ben gave the bad cop all the _________ he had on him, but Abel didn't have any, so he was punished.
5. Whose gray coat was Francisco wearing on top of him to prevent him from getting too cold?
(b) Father Olguin
6. What was the name of the girl that Ben eventually met at the squaw dance, riding there from Sam Charley's place?
(b) Mustang Sally
7. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when to plant __________.
8. ____________ did not make a sound as the beating took place during the mugging in the alley.
9. Where did Francisco mark up the animal once he killed it by shooting it after following the tracks?
(a) On the wing
(b) Above the eyes
(c) On the paws
(d) Under the feet
10. Ben tried to share his __________ with Abel, but Abel would not take it.
11. On the third day, Abel did not go out because it was _________, he was in pain, and he had no money.
12. Abel put ______________ on his grandfather's head and fashioned it in a queue.
13. What is the other word for the bad cop, as Ben recalls in his memory of a bad police experience?
14. ___________ is in bad shape, his hands are bandaged, his nose is broken, and there is swelling around his eyes.
15. Who was NOT one of the people Ben thought would not leave Abel alone?
(c) Parole Officer
(d) Relocation People
Short Answer Questions
1. Martinez had Abel hold his _________ out so that he could strike them with his stick.
2. What was the result of the child that Francisco and the girl conceived during their relationship?
3. Which animal did Francisco shoot and kill the next day while hunting by following the tracks?
4. Returning to his horses, Francisco had smeared some of the _____________ onto the colt's muzzle.
5. As a young man, Francisco had ridden out on a buckskin colt, leading the _____________ horse.
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)