Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the result of the child that Francisco and the girl conceived during their relationship?
(a) Healthy girl
(c) Healthy boy
(d) Aborted with drugs
2. What was in the pouch that Francisco held which helped to mark the face of the animal he killed?
3. What did the bad cop mug Ben and his friends with when he pulled them into a dark alley?
(c) Broken bottle
(d) Machine gun
4. Who is the old man in the sentence - Abel could not understand the old man's random words.
5. On the third day, Abel did not go out because it was _________, he was in pain, and he had no money.
6. Who stops at the Silver Dollar on his way back from the bus station?
7. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when all the other ___________ and events of their lives were to occur.
8. Abel came upon other _______ and at the first sign of dawn they all set off, and even though Abel fell, he got up and kept on going.
9. At what time of day did Francisco take his grandsons to the answer to the question in 147?
(c) Last night
(d) First light
10. Who did Abel tell about his grandfather's death first after riding to the mission?
(b) Father Olguin
11. Ben remembered a girl who used to laugh the way Milly laughed. He met her at a squaw dance at ___________.
(b) Silver Spur
(c) Old Pueblo
(d) Old River
12. The sight of Francisco's child during the birth made him __________.
13. On hearing the story of the horse, __________ laughed so hard that _________ started to hiccup.
14. What did Abel wrap his grandfather's hair around when he was preparing it?
(d) Metal rod
15. What was the name of the girl that Ben eventually met at the squaw dance, riding there from Sam Charley's place?
(a) Mustang Sally
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Abel remove as he rubbed his arms and his chest with ashes, walking quickly away along the snow-covered road?
2. What did Francisco complain of, even though there was no reason for his complaint as far as Abel could see?
3. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when to plant __________.
4. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when the ___________ race would be held.
5. After a long 12-hour shift at the plant, Ben and Abel went to Tosamah's for _________ and drinking.
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)