|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a long 12-hour shift at the plant, Ben and Abel went to Tosamah's for _________ and drinking.
(c) Target practice
(d) Video games
2. Francisco wants to teach his grandsons about the positions of the _________ and how they would affect their lives.
3. What was the name of the foreman at the plant where Abel worked?
4. What was the next job that the Relocation people got for Abel once he was out of jail?
(a) Patient aide
5. On the first and second days of his return, Abel had gone out and gotten ___________.
(c) Job applications
6. In a year or two, Abel and Ben would get back together to __________ one last time together.
(a) Get drunk
(d) Ride horses
7. What did Francisco eat after disemboweling the animal that he killed while off in the woods?
(c) Gall bladder
8. Ben made up a story about a beautiful ketoh in order to get Frazer to let him use the black __________.
9. Abel came upon other _______ and at the first sign of dawn they all set off, and even though Abel fell, he got up and kept on going.
10. Francisco showed that the event which took place in #169 focused on those that were ___________.
11. Milly even found Abel a night job at a __________, but he did not even show up for that job.
(c) Oil refinery
12. Abel also placed Francisco's pouches of pollen and __________, along with the sacred feathers by his side.
13. Abel told Ben and Milly a story about a ___________ he had on the reservation and how it used to love the water.
14. Where Abel was born was similar to the ___________ where Ben had come from.
(a) Wide Ruins
(b) Open Middle
(c) Volcanic Valley
(d) Wide Plains
15. Ben gave the bad cop all the _________ he had on him, but Abel didn't have any, so he was punished.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abel woke up from his nap and all of his memories, Francisco was __________.
2. What did Abel wrap his grandfather's hair around when he was preparing it?
3. After the foreman stood over Abel's shoulder, correcting every little mistake he made, by the end of the __________, Abel walked out.
4. Ben invited Abel to ________________, which Abel did take him up on, even though he refused other kindnesses from Ben.
5. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when to plant __________.
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)