Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day did Francisco take his grandsons to the answer to the question in 147?
(b) Last night
(d) First light
2. Who stops at the Silver Dollar on his way back from the bus station?
3. On the third day, Abel did not go out because it was _________, he was in pain, and he had no money.
4. Who gives Abel his only coat when he accompanies him to the bus station?
5. What did Abel wrap his grandfather's hair around when he was preparing it?
(d) Metal rod
6. Francisco showed that the event which took place in #169 focused on those that were ___________.
7. Winter had come to the land and Father Olguin was home in the ___________, alone and busy.
(a) Church pew
(b) Soup kitchen
8. What was the name of the foreman at the plant where Abel worked?
9. Where did Francisco takes his grandsons once he thought they were old enough?
(a) Wide Ruins
(b) Camp Terrazo
(c) Camp David
(d) Campo Santo
10. ____________ did not make a sound as the beating took place during the mugging in the alley.
11. When Ben was not in a hurry on a delivery with his truck, he would stop by and pick up _____________.
12. Ben had made up the plan while Abel was still in __________, but Abel began to believe in it and so did Ben.
(c) The hospital
(d) The kiva
13. After a long 12-hour shift at the plant, Ben and Abel went to Tosamah's for _________ and drinking.
(b) Target practice
(c) Video games
14. What was the name of the bad cop that Ben had a bad experience with in the past?
15. In a year or two, Abel and Ben would get back together to __________ one last time together.
(a) Get drunk
(c) Ride horses
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Abel remove as he rubbed his arms and his chest with ashes, walking quickly away along the snow-covered road?
2. What did the bad cop mug Ben and his friends with when he pulled them into a dark alley?
3. ___________ is in bad shape, his hands are bandaged, his nose is broken, and there is swelling around his eyes.
4. The ___________ book and ears of colored corn were also placed at Francisco's side.
5. Who was NOT one of the people Ben thought would not leave Abel alone?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)