|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the feast Father Olguin is going to be celebrating as he readies himself for the day?
2. What were the victims being targeted in the #32 scenario that was described in the book?
3. What was the name of Milly's first husband whom she met when she first arrived at her new home?
4. The ___________ lasted for days, during which time they prayed and made offerings at the holy places they came to.
5. What did the man who was sent off by the Kiowas trying to look for?
(d) Other tribes
6. During what month did Tosamah finally visit his grandmother's grave, according to his story?
7. The sermon at the beginning of the chapter is about the __________ and the Truth.
8. Tosamah's grandmother was ____________ eight or ten years after the surrender of the Kiowa.
9. Father Olguin dresses in the __________ chasuble while outside people shuffle in the pews.
10. What appears at the trading post when Francisco arrives around 1:00 PM?
(a) A parade for the veterans
(c) Horse-drawn carriage
(d) The mail
11. ____________ stunned and hit a jackrabbit buck when he was in the attacking group that took place.
12. What did Milly eventually do for her profession, as Abel remembered as he was lying in pain?
(d) Social worker
13. When Abel went to look at the bird he caught, helpless in the sack, he felt bad so he __________ it.
14. Abel slept with one of ___________ daughter's, even though she dressed and ran away from him when he wanted her again.
15. After binding the bait together and placing it into a sack, Abel gathered ___________ and cut a number of evergreen boughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What at the last minute passed by Abel as he was lying on the side of a wooded hill during the war?
2. At ___________, Francisco and Abel waited for dawn at the house of Juliano Medina.
3. ___________ managed to fix Abel after he fell off his horse for the first time, by simply shaking him.
4. Tosamah's grandmother's grave lays at the ________ of the Rainy Mountain.
5. The Tai-me is the ___________ doll that belonged to the Kiowas from the time the man found the special creature.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)