|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Dawn Runner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who looked after Abel and the rest of his family because their father left a long time before?
2. Where were the governor and the officials sitting, making those the places of honor in the group?
(a) In the sun
(b) Near the trees
(c) In the air conditioned warehouse
(d) Under umbrellas
3. The man who crossed the canyon after four days encountered a man with a body covered in ____________.
4. Where did Francisco mark up the animal once he killed it by shooting it after following the tracks?
(a) On the wing
(b) Under the feet
(c) On the paws
(d) Above the eyes
5. The sermon at the beginning of the chapter is about the __________ and the Truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Abel's brother, who died many years before the start of the story?
2. After a long 12-hour shift at the plant, Ben and Abel went to Tosamah's for _________ and drinking.
3. Ben made up a story about a beautiful ketoh in order to get Frazer to let him use the black __________.
4. The answer to #149 would teach the boys when to plant __________.
5. Abel slept with one of ___________ daughter's, even though she dressed and ran away from him when he wanted her again.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)