|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Night Chanter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Nicolas teah-whau beg for at the side of the road of others who passed?
2. Where Abel was born was similar to the ___________ where Ben had come from.
(a) Open Middle
(b) Volcanic Valley
(c) Wide Plains
(d) Wide Ruins
3. Abel offered an old man a lift, but the horse gave up halfway through the water and decided to ____________ in the river.
(a) Drown itself
(c) Lie down
4. With which group did the Kiowa have an alliance for a very long time - more than a hundred years?
5. Who was the man at the party who continued to insult Abel, even though it was not directly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ben gave the bad cop all the _________ he had on him, but Abel didn't have any, so he was punished.
2. After the foreman stood over Abel's shoulder, correcting every little mistake he made, by the end of the __________, Abel walked out.
3. What does Ben buy with the $3 he is given by the person who gives him the money he was loaned?
4. What did Milly eventually do for her profession, as Abel remembered as he was lying in pain?
5. Napoleon Kills-in-the-_____________ is another of the men at the prayer meeting.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)