|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Priest of the Sun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tosamah returned to ____________ Mountain in order to visit his grandmother's grave.
2. After binding the bait together and placing it into a sack, Abel gathered ___________ and cut a number of evergreen boughs.
3. What at the last minute passed by Abel as he was lying on the side of a wooded hill during the war?
4. ____________ recounted an incident in which Abel was almost killed by a tank during the war time.
5. During what month did Tosamah finally visit his grandmother's grave, according to his story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stood up, shouted, and gave the finger to the tank and soldiers who turned and shot at him?
2. What does the old man examine when he comes to a stop during his drive of his team of mares?
3. In what month did Abel's mother die, even though he had been told all along it was nothing?
4. Who did the Kiowa surrender to, ending their alliance with the answer to #88 after so many years?
5. Who is the old Kiowa woman that Tosamah references in his story during the sermon he is giving?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)