|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Night Chanter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tosamah gives a sermon in the basement of a two-story red brick building in ______________ in which he lives.
(b) San Francisco
(c) Los Angeles
(d) San Diego
2. Who stood up, shouted, and gave the finger to the tank and soldiers who turned and shot at him?
3. An old woman named Nicolas teah-whau was a bahkyuah woman and also thought to be a ___________.
(b) Old medicine woman
4. At one point during his 'escape' from the men following him, Abel rolled himself into the ___________ of a truck.
5. Who was once considered the best long race runner in the region?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what season did Tosamah's grandmother die, according to his story?
2. What did the bad cop mug Ben and his friends with when he pulled them into a dark alley?
3. Where does Abel hide when he thinks that men are running toward him after hearing something?
4. Father Olguin dresses in the __________ chasuble while outside people shuffle in the pews.
5. Where Abel was born was similar to the ___________ where Ben had come from.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)