|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Night Chanter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As pain wracks the body of Abel, he remembers the first time he had fallen from his horse and ___________ could not fix him.
(d) His mother
2. What is caught in a small snare trap that the old man has set at the beginning of the story?
3. When Abel is 17, Francisco gets him to go hunting and the first animal he kills is a ______________.
(a) Mule doe
4. Who stops at the Silver Dollar on his way back from the bus station?
5. What is the other word for the bad cop, as Ben recalls in his memory of a bad police experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. After a long 12-hour shift at the plant, Ben and Abel went to Tosamah's for _________ and drinking.
2. What did the bad cop mug Ben and his friends with when he pulled them into a dark alley?
3. Ben made up a story about a beautiful ketoh in order to get Frazer to let him use the black __________.
4. In what month did Abel's mother die, even though he had been told all along it was nothing?
5. What would Ben and Abel do during the day when they arrived at the answer to #122?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)