|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Sylvie and Ruth at the lake?
(a) an alligator
(b) some ducklings
(c) an irate man
(d) a dog
2. What kind of food does Sylvie generally make for dinner?
(a) raw vegetables
(b) cold, mostly canned food
(c) tacos and burritos
(d) Chinese take out
3. Why do the girls hear the aunts talking about them?
(a) The girls eavesdrop.
(b) They girls have great hearing.
(c) They talk loud because they are half deaf.
(d) The aunts talk in the same room with the girls.
4. What do Ruth and Lucille do one day after school to eat?
(a) beg at the grocery store
(b) go fishing
(c) go to the minister
(d) steal food
5. What does Lucille complain to her friends about?
(a) that her mother killed herself
(b) the food they eat
(c) Sylvie's transient ways
(d) the tests in school
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sylvie do when Ruth begs her to come upstairs?
2. How do Helen and the girls visit their grandmother?
3. Where do Lily and Nona live?
4. What does Lucille do when they find Sylvie on the park bench?
5. Where does the town where the sisters stay with their grandmother sit?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)