|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Lily and Nona feel about moving from their home?
(a) They are indifferent.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are anxious.
(d) They resent it.
2. Why do Ruth and Lucille follow Sylvie when she leaves the house the day after she arrives there?
(a) They think she is not dressed properly for the weather
(b) They are afraid she will leave.
(c) They think she is going to buy them something.
(d) They think she will get lost.
3. To where are Lily and Nona going to move?
4. Why do they want to find Sylvie?
(a) She might give them a vacation from Fingerbone.
(b) She might accept taking care of the girls.
(c) She might know another relation of the girls'.
(d) She might know where the girls' father is.
5. What does Sylvie think about the aunts taking care of the girls?
(a) that they're too old
(b) they're too strict
(c) they're too young
(d) they're too angry
Short Answer Questions
1. How was their grandfather's childhood house built?
2. How do Helen and the girls visit their grandmother?
3. Where is Sylvie?
4. How long do the girls think the aunts will be staying?
5. What does Sylvie say when asked if she wants children?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)